What's new

[STORY CLIPS] Shao Khan VS Kotal Khan fight and first glimpse at Young Kitana. [SPOILERS]

Kotal lasted longer then i expected. He even got a few good licks in. Something tells me we will get to play as him in a story chapter where he will get his revenge on daddy Kahn. I hope that's not the case though. Kotal shouldn't be on the same level as Shao Kahn. The only characters i will accept beating him are Raiden and Liu Kang. Though it would be boring seeing Liu beat him for the third time.

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
Kotal lasted longer then i expected. He even got a few good licks in. Something tells me we will get to play as him in a story chapter where he will get his revenge on daddy Kahn. I hope that's not the case though. Kotal shouldn't be on the same level as Shao Kahn. The only characters i will accept beating him are Raiden and Liu Kang. Though it would be boring seeing Liu beat him for the third time.
I actually can't wait for Liu to kick ass again and be the hero, he hasn't done that since Mk4. not counting Mk9 since he also died in the same game lol.

J_in_CA

Noob
I actually can't wait for Liu to kick ass again and be the hero, he hasn't done that since Mk4. not counting Mk9 since he also died in the same game lol.
So far he looks pretty bad ass as well, they've done a great job on his model.

Reactions: Zev

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
In MKX I was a bit disappointed that Liu and Kitana are in, despite minor story role, however in this game I just can't wait to see them back! And I really hope Liu will get his redemption and will be the MK champion again!

On the Kotal Kahn part... it's not surprising that much that he lost to Shao, who was brought back in great shape. But hopefully we won't see any abominations as his fight with Kung Jin. Kotal needs to shine!!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I don't think that was the last of that battle lol, obviously they can't show the entire fight/sequence but man this game looks so good!

Reactions: Zev