What's new

STORMS: AMA Thread

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
How do you feel about the lifespan of TYM? (As in how long its been an up and active site.) And your work as the owner of it?

Through the growing of the site from it's infancy over a decade ago, is there anything you wished you did differently with it?

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
How do you feel about renowned high level players leaving TYM for a different platform (Discord/Twitter)?

Also, how have you been? Taking care of yourself?

xenogorgeous

Fuck yeah !!
Premium Supporter
TYM for me, continues to be the best place to discuss MK games at technical and competitive level .... IMO, much better than all those Twitter, Discord, Youtube, etc channels we have on Internet.

Question: the original idea of TYM come out as a passion for MK franchise, a hobby to kill boredom, or it's somehow something that give lucrative return to you, personally ? :) :rolleyes:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
When should we expect the first major update as a result of your fundraiser? And what will that update entail?
THIS

Would you be open to running TYM tournaments once MK11 comes out, promoted here, streamed with players competing for a Grand Finals?

Would you be open to having a competitive team to represent TYM, similar to a clan?
And THIS ;)

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Storms, how much time and effort does it take to run a site like TYM? Have you ever considered / tried searching out interviews with NRS developers / pro players / NRS content creators?

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
News Editor
Would you be open to running TYM tournaments once MK11 comes out, promoted here, streamed with players competing for a Grand Finals?

Would you be open to having a competitive team to represent TYM, similar to a clan?
So bear in mind this isn't like an official "YES AND HERE IS EVERYTHING" confirmation, but me personally has been putting out some small feelers to see some options we have for that. I have an idea for something come beginning of April, so just keep an ear out for closer to then

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
You can always give 15 dollars to Storms, so he can buy himself hookers invest on the website.
If you're paying 15 dollaz for some hooker, you might as well use that money toward lotion to get the job done yourself. At least you wont get any diseases ;)