What's new

Still playing Injustice 2, anyone else still into it?

MuMuGuy

Noob
I skipped Injustice 2 when it launched due to MKvsDC through MKX (launch build) all having horse-drawn carriage and finishing up my Doctoral thesis. MK11 sucks monkey dick, so I’m going to start learning I2 to cover me in days where SF5 and T7 netcode pisses me off.

DeftMonk

Noob
I skipped Injustice 2 when it launched due to MKvsDC through MKX (launch build) all having horse-drawn carriage and finishing up my Doctoral thesis. MK11 sucks monkey dick, so I’m going to start learning I2 to cover me in days where SF5 and T7 netcode pisses me off.
injustice is dope. Be glad ur able to skip the launch edition tho:looks for dragon trident rush evo video meme:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I enjoyed Starfire lol. But then people get upset for "zoning" lol though doesnt' seem as bad as MK lol. Maybe it's debatable.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
the thing that makes starfire kinda annoying is that bf2. but anyways, if anyone wants to play some injustice sometime im all ears.

I really miss injustice 2, especially after only playing mk11. I miss zoning with Redhood. I miss the overall mobility. I feel like i'd be a better player if i came back with the footsie/neutral/staggers i learned from mk11. What stops me tho is the playerbase seems absolutely dead. Like if i just wanna sit back and chill and play some ranked i will straight up get matched like once every hour. If that. Would love to see this game get a resurgence like MKX did, even if some MU's and characters were annoying as fuck to fight. Hell if they banned batgirl, aquaman, and martian manhunter i'd still be down to play injustice 1.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Zoning is way more annoying in mk11... I love starfire so maybe I’m biased too lol
Maybe, think it depends on the character lol. I remember Deadshot wasn't exactly fun haha but it's all good, I'm the same way with SF. I remember people hating her for the same reason lol

kevkopdx

Noob
Maybe, think it depends on the character lol. I remember Deadshot wasn't exactly fun haha but it's all good, I'm the same way with SF. I remember people hating her for the same reason lol
Once he was toned down, I didn’t mind the mu

There's actually several tournaments going on for Injustice 2. The one I know of is the Kolosseum which is every Friday (not this week or next week because of the holidays). There's also a discord where people play as well. Also InjusticeTelevision runs injustice tournaments as well