What's new

Still playing Injustice 2, anyone else still into it?

gitblame

Noob
I am still super salty that NRS didn't decide to give Injustice 2 last update that would shake a meta a little. For MKX they literally reworked the major part of the game with last balance patch that gave us a lot to do for last months of the game. Here they literally dropped us after IPS season 2 was over. Maybe if they gave us something to do, they would not have to rush MK11 so much. Does Injustice 2 really need much to be more interesting? They could do a balance patch that would adjust the most stupid shit and they could add each character 1 move from customs to competetive build . Game would feel refreshed with little effort.

About question. I am down to start playing Injustice 2 again starting next week.
Also if you play Injustice 2 these days I have some questions to ask. Have they fixed the server issue? I remeber at beginning of the year when I was playing Injusice 2, you were randomly dropped out of search oponnent sceren to main menu. 2nd question is there any playerbase? I mean can you just go online, look for player matches and find anyone to play?

Last edited:

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
I am still super salty that NRS didn't decide to give Injustice 2 last update that would shake a meta a little. For MKX they literally reworked the major part of the game with last balance patch that gave us a lot to do for last months of the game. Here they literally dropped us after IPS season 2 was over. Maybe if they gave us something to do, they would not have to rush MK11 so much. Does Injustice 2 really need much to be more interesting? They could do a balance patch that would adjust the most stupid shit and they could add each character 1 move from customs to competetive build . Game would feel refreshed with little effort.

About question. I am down to start playing Injustice 2 again starting next week.
Also if you play Injustice 2 these days I have some questions to ask. Have they fixed the server issue? I remeber at beginning of the year when I was playing Injusice 2, you were randomly dropped out of search oponnent sceren to main menu. 2nd question is there any playerbase? I mean can you just go online, look for player matches and find anyone to play?
yea lets play soon

but i have matchup questions, stuff like dr fate vs captain cold and what not. i need help.

JeffX

Remove armor on fatal blows now
yea lets play soon

but i have matchup questions, stuff like dr fate vs captain cold and what not. i need help.
Captain Cold was pretty low tier by the game's final patch. You could use icicle to counter zone Fate and charge up to Level 2 trait to start a vortex. Charging up your gun increases projectile speed. But Dr. Fate was arguably the best character in the game by the end. Some one say Catwoman. The game was also very counter pick heavy, so I wouldn't play Cold against Fate.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
If you wanna play some games sometime I'm down, I miss playing a fun sub-zero.

Vslayer_MK is my PSN.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Fri night or Sat night after the wife goes to bed is the most likely time I'm available to play. Redwin6411 on PSN, Marlow0822 on Xbox. I play more on Xbox since it's my downstairs TV setup. Evening of October 4th or October 5th I'm home alone for the weekend, so I'd be down to play either of those days. Maybe we could even try and get a room/koth thing together or something.

DrFolmer

AKA Uncle Kano
I remember playing injustice thinking man green lantern sure does lack depth. BOY I HAD NO IDEA DID I
Bro, Gross' Green Lantern made me instantly buy the game. GL was all footsies and fundamentals (he got some frametraps toward the end with lantern explosion).

this set is the shit

DeftMonk

Noob
Bro, Gross' Green Lantern made me instantly buy the game. GL was all footsies and fundamentals (he got some frametraps toward the end with lantern explosion).

this set is the shit
Oh I watched this. And many others... in comparison tho GL didnt have the kind of setups lots of other chars did in that game but..... I think you get where I am goin with this.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
thats the thing tho, i had a hard time trying to deal with this captain cold zoning back against dr fate, that ice shot has some real good speed and recovery, especially if he charges his gun, so i had no idea what to do really cuz dr fate is really bad at getting in when he needs to.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Anyone want to try and get together and play this coming Saturday night? I can play on either PS4 or Xbox. I'm in US Central time zone.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
That's fine. Normally I play on Xbox since it's downstairs and not in the main living area, but I have the house to myself this coming weekend. I can stay up as late as I want, and eat all the candy and pizza I want! It's a total Home Alone situation, minus the whole setting up traps to stop incompetent burglars.

DeftMonk

Noob
That's fine. Normally I play on Xbox since it's downstairs and not in the main living area, but I have the house to myself this coming weekend. I can stay up as late as I want, and eat all the candy and pizza I want! It's a total Home Alone situation, minus the whole setting up traps to stop incompetent burglars.
where you live boy? Maybe I can help complete the scenario