What's new

Still nothing on where the following skins are???

For all of you Krypt fanatics, i have some questions.

I unlocked every chest multiple times, all the spirit chests 3 or 4 times i believe. But i dont have any of the last Intro or Outro found for i believe any char in the game. I might have not all the hidden chests opened, but around 80% i suppose. But that wont make a difference i believe.

Do i have to do marathon runs for Kronika's chests? And is there some kind pattern they land (time/location wise)?

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
For all of you Krypt fanatics, i have some questions.

I unlocked every chest multiple times, all the spirit chests 3 or 4 times i believe. But i dont have any of the last Intro or Outro found for i believe any char in the game. I might have not all the hidden chests opened, but around 80% i suppose. But that wont make a difference i believe.

Do i have to do marathon runs for Kronika's chests? And is there some kind pattern they land (time/location wise)?
The final intros and outros for most chars are locked behind Character towers In ToT

For me atleast, except Jacqui...still missing 2 of hears...ALSO JADE AND SUBZERO LVL 5 INTRO/OUTRO IN GAUNTLET IN TOT.

That's clear. But for all the characters i finished the personal ToT tower there is always one Into and Outro left that has to be found in The Krypt.

For example, Johnny's Award Season and Autograph.

Benlo

PrayforSareena
Did you get access to the Shang Tsung room ? There is one intro and outro for each character there.

The final intros and outros for most chars are locked behind Character towers In ToT

For me atleast, except Jacqui...still missing 2 of hears...ALSO JADE AND SUBZERO LVL 5 INTRO/OUTRO IN GAUNTLET IN TOT.
By chance, do you know of a list of all the rewards gained by playing the Gauntlet? I started it and didn't enjoy it so haven't bothered since. Outside of Fire God Liu Kang, which I'm not freaking over getting, I'd like to know what else I'm missing.

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
RETRO Sub zero mask at stage 7...Its not hard just requires modifiers to beat. I dont know of a list, because I beat it in a day because I stocked up on OP mods...used multiple orbs of dragon king...After JADE INTRO its mostly useless skins!!!

RETRO Sub zero mask at stage 7...Its not hard just requires modifiers to beat. I dont know of a list, because I beat it in a day because I stocked up on OP mods...used multiple orbs of dragon king...After JADE INTRO its mostly useless skins!!!
Any Kitana skins/Gear?

Whippoorwill

In my hater era

For Jacqui's you have to put on the blindfold to dee a lion statue (in the left corner of the room to the left, opposite the one that can be seen). When you break them both you get her stuff, instead of chests like the rest of the cast.

POPTDP

Noob
NRS’ silence on this issue is starting to piss me off. I have no idea why they’ve gone with this direction and why ANYONE at NRS thought it was a good idea to not release all skins/content with the game as a finished product.

I can only imagine that they have a plan to expand the Krypt and have a special MK2 or Klassoc section where all these skins are hidden. But it has to be a timed exclusive where by the time they release it, a lot of people will have already gotten bored of the game and stopped playing.

Same goes for the lack of DLC news or updates.

Well done NRS

Spektor

Noob
Has anyone found Shao Kahn's "Blood and Sand" helm? Even if you don't remember where you got it please let me know!

POPTDP

Noob
UPDATE REQUEST FROM PS4/XBOX PLAYERS!!

With the latest patch, two important notes:

1. Completing the last tower on a platform in Towers of Time now gives you a RANDOM Skin/Gear piece of the character you're using; and
  2. Skin location/requirements are now more detailed.
Can anyone who now has the patch confirm if any of the skins/gear in the OP are now obtainable?? Liu Kang's Young Justice skin, Raiden's Mythologies skin, etc.

Thank you in advance!

heildan

NANI?!
UPDATE REQUEST FROM PS4/XBOX PLAYERS!!

With the latest patch, two important notes:

1. Completing the last tower on a platform in Towers of Time now gives you a RANDOM Skin/Gear piece of the character you're using; and
  2. Skin location/requirements are now more detailed.
Can anyone who now has the patch confirm if any of the skins/gear in the OP are now obtainable?? Liu Kang's Young Justice skin, Raiden's Mythologies skin, etc.

Thank you in advance!
I can confirm that I got the much wanted Aviator skin from a tower, also some gear that was only avaiable from tots. Maybe we can get Ribbons of Glory this way.

POPTDP

Noob
I can confirm that I got the much wanted Aviator skin from a tower, also some gear that was only avaiable from tots. Maybe we can get Ribbons of Glory this way.
How about the requirements for each skin? Are they more detailed when you check the requirements in the kustomize screen?