What's new

Still looking for Skeleton keys or Gear/outfits? Invisible chests seem the way to go.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
So I've been going over the Krypt for the past few days and thought I would note whenever I came across an invisible chest since they seemed to give Skeleton keys and, to my surprise, quite a bit of gear. Here's the final list (I didnt find a list like this anywhere else so if it has already been done, ignore the post).

2 in Shang Tsung's Palace (1 under the stairs and 1 upstairs)
9 at The Palace Entrance (2 by the Shang Tsung door, 6 by the statues, 1 by the door you destroyed)
1 in The Dead Woods
1 in The Vault
15 in The Courtyard
1 in The Pit (behind the 2 soul wraps)
1 in the back of The Kytinn Hive (accessible via the 3 item puzzle)
2 behind The Warrior Shrine
1 at The Sacrifice
1 in Goro's Throne Room
2 in Goro's Treasure Chamber
2 in The Jails
2 in The Armory
4 In Goro's Dining Hall (2 lower level, 1 by each statue, 1 at the top)
1 in The Torture Halls (Reptile area)
4 in Goror's Fortress
1 in The Carcass of the Kytinn Queen
1 in The Kytinn Hive (via torture hall)
4 in The Jails (via Dining hall) (1 is by the elevator)

NONE at The Forge, in The Gardens, in The Courtyard Bong area, in The Dojo, in The Courtyard Cave, in the Wooden Bridge + Courtyard Cavern, in The Lower Courtyard, in Goro's Lair (entrance, Kollector area, Fire breathing area), in Goro's Great Hall, in the Chamber of Suffering, in the Courtyard area accessible through the Jails, and in the Upper Cavern+Lower Pit

Sonzai

Noob
There is one chest in the hallway where you get the hammer at the start wich will always have a skeleton key iirc
The one that always cost 10000 gold

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
So I've been going over the Krypt for the past few days and thought I would note whenever I came across an invisible chest since they seemed to give Skeleton keys and, to my surprise, quite a bit of gear. Here's the final list (I didnt find a list like this anywhere else so if it has already been done, ignore the post).

2 in Shang Tsung's Palace (1 under the stairs and 1 upstairs)
9 at The Palace Entrance (2 by the Shang Tsung door, 6 by the statues, 1 by the door you destroyed)
1 in The Dead Woods
1 in The Vault
15 in The Courtyard
1 in The Pit (behind the 2 soul wraps)
1 in the back of The Kytinn Hive (accessible via the 3 item puzzle)
2 behind The Warrior Shrine
1 at The Sacrifice
1 in Goro's Throne Room
2 in Goro's Treasure Chamber
2 in The Jails
2 in The Armory
4 In Goro's Dining Hall (2 lower level, 1 by each statue, 1 at the top)
1 in The Torture Halls (Reptile area)
4 in Goror's Fortress
1 in The Carcass of the Kytinn Queen
1 in The Kytinn Hive (via torture hall)
4 in The Jails (via Dining hall) (1 is by the elevator)

NONE at The Forge, in The Gardens, in The Courtyard Bong area, in The Dojo, in The Courtyard Cave, in the Wooden Bridge + Courtyard Cavern, in The Lower Courtyard, in Goro's Lair (entrance, Kollector area, Fire breathing area), in Goro's Great Hall, in the Chamber of Suffering, in the Courtyard area accessible through the Jails, and in the Upper Cavern+Lower Pit
There is a map someone made a while back, which marks the location of every chest. I used it to open all of the hidden chests and it was spot on. You should look that up if you haven’t already.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Thanks for the tip! I'll check it out. I'm still missing a pair of sunglasses for Cassie and skin I really want and both say they can be found in the Krypt.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Nice work kindred. I'll check it out. Until now I basically gave up on the krypt since I can't open up the puzzles and nothing gives me anything anymore.