What's new

Steam Sale - "Steam Fighters"

DeftMonk

Noob
Ya I bought 3 games that I have been wanting to get then I had my phone stolen promptly after and can't log into my account due to the steam authenticator. But the sale is great like every fighting game except granblue is 70% off or more!

Zviko

Noob
Just make sure that you actually play them when you buy them. Don't be like me who bought SFV on PS4 and Tekken 7 on 2 platforms and then never touched them. :D

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I was excited until I realized I think I own everything I'd really ever could want and way more than I can play. I think it's the best price KOFXIV and FEXL have had so far. It might be a good time to try and grab some of the older games that have had rollback added. I think the GG rollback beta is still active for a couple days and is like 3 bucks.

I did get asked by a friend for what to get. He is pretty casual, but he seemed down to have me see if I could learn him some SC6.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Just make sure that you actually play them when you buy them. Don't be like me who bought SFV on PS4 and Tekken 7 on 2 platforms and then never touched them. :D
I always do that. I buy games on sale, get through the tutorial, maybe play one or two matches, and then never touch it again.

I own:

PS4:
SFIV
SFV
2 Guilty Gear games
1 Blazblue Game
MKX
Injustice
Injustice 2
Marvel vs Capcom Infinite

Xbox One:
Injustice
Injustice 2
Killer Instinct
Virtua Fighter 2
Virtua Fighter 5
MKX
MK11
1 Blazblue game
SFIV
Street Fighter remix Collection

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I always do that. I buy games on sale, get through the tutorial, maybe play one or two matches, and then never touch it again.

I own:

PS4:
SFIV
SFV
2 Guilty Gear games
1 Blazblue Game
MKX
Injustice
Injustice 2
Marvel vs Capcom Infinite

Xbox One:
Injustice
Injustice 2
Killer Instinct
Virtua Fighter 2
Virtua Fighter 5
MKX
MK11
1 Blazblue game
SFIV
Street Fighter remix Collection
So VF5 runs on XBox one? I was starting to wonder if it worked on the new Xbox.

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
I've been thinking about getting back into SF again and may get SFV on steam. Have it on PS4 but I think pc is the only way to play it online now. I already have KI, don't play it much, but it's good. If I already didn't have it, I'd definately buy it