What's new

Steam database achievements - Roster speculation

02/08 EDIT: They changed achievements list. Most is gone now. I should have copy all, because it was another thing related to the krypt and the mercy. Sorry about that, I think other users saw and copy them in this thread.

EDIT AGAIN: Nevermind, somebody made pics of it:

EDIT 2/14: JADE CONFIRMED in Kombat Kast

https://imgur.com/a/PzMiqQ1#N4qshcA

It would be great If somebody could help to figure out this:

Confirmed:

-SHAO KAHN - missing from this list
-GERAS - missing from this list
-KANO
-SONYA
-SUB
-SCORPION
-D'VORAH
-KABAL
-RAIDEN
-SKARLET
-BARAKA
-JADE

Speculation:

-ERRON
-KUNG LAO/JIN
-FROST
-JACQUI
-CASSIE
-KOTAL
-LIU
-KOL? (NEW?)
-CET? (NEW?
-TER? (NEW?)

https://steamdb.info/app/976310/stats/

SKARLET (confirmed)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_SKATROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_SKA
Hidden.

ERRON BLACK (speculation)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_ERRTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_ERR
Hidden.

BARAKA (confirmed)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_BARTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_BAR
Hidden.

SUB-ZERO (confirmed)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_SUBTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_SUB
Hidden.

RAIDEN (Confirmed)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_RAITROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_RAI
Hidden.

SCORPION (confirmed)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_SCOTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_SCO
Hidden.

Mercy? Animalities?

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_MERCY_10_TIMESTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_MERCY_10_TIMES
Hidden.

KUNG LAO? KUNG JIN? (speculation)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_KUNTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_KUN
Hidden.

KANO (confirmed)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_KANTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_KAN
Hidden.

CASSIE CAGE (speculation)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_CASTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_CAS
Hidden.

D'vorah (confirmed)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_DVOTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_DVO
Hidden.

JADE (speculation)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_JADTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_JAD
Hidden.

CET ???

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_CETTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_CET
Hidden.

FROST (speculation)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_FROTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_FRO
Hidden.

SONYA (confirmed)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_SONTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_SON
Hidden.

KABAL (confirmed)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_KABTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_KAB
Hidden.

KOTAL KAHN (speculation)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_KOTTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_KOT
Hidden.

JACQUI BRIGGS (speculation)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_JACTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_JAC
Hidden.

TER ???

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_TERTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_TER
Hidden.

KOL ?

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_KOLTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_KOL
Hidden.

LIU KANG (speculation)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_LIUTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_LIU
Hidden.

Last edited:

Gamer68

Fujin!
If you count the confirmed characters along with the ones on the achievements, that's about 22 characters total. That's NOT including Johnny Cage, Kitana, Rain, and Noob Saibot who we've seen in-game and/or on the menus. Roster could be:
  1. Scorpion
  2. Sub-Zero
  3. Raiden
  4. Liu Kang
  5. Johnny Cage
  6. Sonya Blade
  7. Kano
  8. Kung Lao
  9. Kitana
  10. Baraka
  11. Kabal
  12. Jade
  13. Noob Saibot
  14. Rain
  15. Frost
  16. Skarlet
  17. Cassie Cage
  18. Jacqui Briggs
  19. D'Vorah
  20. Kotal Kahn
  21. Erron Black
  22. Geras
  23. New
  24. New
  25. New
  26. Shao Kahn
26 characters in total but we know 25 will be in the game. It's possible that Shao Kahn is separate from said 25 and so he's actually a 26th bonus character.

A few things about this list that's weird to me: Frost but no Kenshi/Fujin/etc? Jacqui with no Jax? No Sindel? NO SHANG TSUNG?

Either we are getting more characters than we think (I don't think the achievement list is complete yet), or some pretty big characters are going to be left out. If so, the Kombat Pack could look something like:
  1. Sindel
  2. Havik (or another 3D era character OR MKX character like Takeda)
  3. Shang Tsung
  4. Horror Guest (Pennywise, Micheal Myers, etc)
  5. Sci-Fi Guest (Terminator, etc)
  6. Video Game Guest (Doomguy, etc)
EDIT: Like @Saint Op Omen pointed out, the achievement list is definitely incomplete.

Last edited:

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
I'm guessing this isn't complete. There are more today than there were yesterday, and we're missing a few from the Roster Count. Fulling expecting Johnny Cage to show up soon though, so that leaves about 3 after him.

Gamer68

Fujin!
TROPHY_ID_SPEAR_50_HANGING_BODIES_IN_KRYPT

TROPHY_ID_RUN_5_MILES_IN_KRYPT

^ These achievements plus the fact that Ed has brought up the cancelled Scorpion and Sub-Zero Shaolin Monks sequel (MK Ice and Fire or whatever it's called), AND Scorpion and Sub-Zero talk about how they need to team up or whatever, makes me think that the Krypt is going to have AT LEAST movement similar to Shaolin Monks and you take control of Scorpion and Sub-Zero who have to work together to complete puzzles and other challenges.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
plus if there are these secret hidden characters, they probably won't be getting one of these achievements for obvious reasons.

Thracian_Priest

The troll awakens...
KOL could be "the Kollector", an alleged new character that a guy recently claimed to be leaking in a youtube leak video. Everyone trashed on that guy at the time, let's see if he gets last laugh
Also, he claimed Jacqui's a playable character again. Hmmm... I'm shocked. Can't wait to hear Boon say that Jacqui is back because of our relentless requests.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
KUN is obviously Kung Lao.

Interesting info.

But how can we go back to Shang Tsung's Island with no Shang Tsung? He must be in.
Perhaps, he's one of the few to yet be revealed. Or, perhaps he'll be the secret character of the game, since it seems Kronika won't end up being playable.

Gamer68

Fujin!
KUN is obviously Kung Lao.

Interesting info.

But how can we go back to Shang Tsung's Island with no Shang Tsung? He must be in.
  • Shang Tsung's Island
  • The Nethership
  • Ed saying that a returning character's face would make fans happy (or something similar)
  • Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa retweeting MK11 stuff
  • The "Kollection" option on the main menu shows a bunch of green souls flying around
  • "Souls" are one of the currencies in the game (but to be fair they are also in the MK Mobile game)
Would be weird if he wasn't in after all this...

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Man fuck achievements what a lame way to spoil some of these. This is one of the most common ways roster lists and whatnot get leaked so it's legit soft-confirmation to me. It doesn't have all 25 on there though.

But no Shang Tsung yet?

(I wanted to get the "YOU WILL BE NEXT" but I couldn't find a good gif, so I settled for "You Fool!"