What's new

General/Other - Kenshi Stealth nerf? B32 hitbox changed?

D

Deleted member 35141

No other character interest me besides him and tremor lol all the other characters just don't have that bad ass blind man feel to them you know ? lol
Winning with him is a great feeling knowing that you just put 100% more effort into it to actually win lol

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Yea i am not an amazing player but i am decent i feel like if i picked him up it would help improve the way i play.
Well are you going to use him against online scrubs? Because if so kenshi fits the role perfectly. He is a scrub killer and preys on those who are ignorant of the MU

Well are you going to use him against online scrubs? Because if so kenshi fits the role perfectly. He is a scrub killer and preys on those who are ignorant of the MU
I play offline at locals and prefer offline lol but i will attempt to do it online even though it just sucks . I tend to be impatient when i play and don't really think i just rush down, i feel like he is one of the few characters that requires a bit more to get things done

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I play offline at locals and prefer offline lol but i will attempt to do it online even though it just sucks . I tend to be impatient when i play and don't really think i just rush down, i feel like he is one of the few characters that requires a bit more to get things done
Alright well good luck. You will need it. But yes this character requires a lot of thinking and a lot more effort to win than most characters

I picked up Kenshi and I have to say he's functional. He's got all the tools he needs to succeed.

In the same sense of a Mini Cooper being a functional car... in a race ... versus Bugatti Veyrons, Lambroghinis, Race Spec Lotus', & Koenigsegg Agera Rs

Oh he functions, but just about 10 characters outclass him in every category he excels at... at a higher execution level on some confirms. Out of all the characters I picked up so far. He's what I've enjoyed the least. (Balanced) Made me cry. (Possessed) Was alright (Kenjutsu) Just isn't for me at all.. Kenshi is kind of just the online scrub killer.

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
I'm back! I stopped playing like a month ago cause kenshi was making me really upset. I'm back now that they removed about 5 frames of recover on kenjutsu's bf3 and made his run b32 harder to connect. Frankly, he is way too strong now and will probs be nerfed next patch.