What's new

STB Shujinkydink vs Altaire FT5 Recorded March 31st

Enenra

Go to hell.
What? No? Just Annoyed by Altaire. But according to recent news, I can Ignor users. Good Bye Altaire, Im sure you will say something like "finally, that annoying guy is finally off of my back. But I won't see it. You are about to be completely erased from my life. Im sure im doing you a favor too, which is the only part I regret.
Ok, cool then. All is good again.

Enenra

Go to hell.
What can I say: It's hard to put much stock in his posts when he's obviously so bothered by me that he needs to make an account crying about my LotF blowup, stalk me across multiple threads and PM me repeatedly.

Suffice to say, it'd be hard not to give less fucks than this guy.
Huh, I wish I received love notes like that. I don't even have a stalker </3

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Nevermind forget the truce. I remember why I don't like you. It's cause you're a dick to almost everyone on these boards. You just can't help it I guess.

D. R.

Noob
I meant the last time I put you on blast for being a moron, moron.

Congrats on your placings at FR, though. I know you entered SC5 and Tekken 6; not sure if you entered MK. I also know you didn't get top 8 in any single one of those. Stay freer.
Thanks man! I do place pretty consistently in fighters I enter. And how high have you ever placed at a major with 64+ people in anything? Hmmm.... You're a theory fighter. Stay behind a keyboard, online, and the freest of everyone. :D

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
What can I say: It's hard to put much stock in his posts when he's obviously so bothered by me that he needs to make an account crying about my LotF blowup, stalk me across multiple threads and PM me repeatedly.

Suffice to say, it'd be hard not to give less fucks than this guy.
well I scowered your page, couldnt find out were to block you. So for the moment being, I am going to have to deal with you. And look, I was right as rain, you did start talking shit even though I couldn't see them, or you thought I couldnt. Very manly of you I must say.

I have never stalked you, like, I try to avoid you at every turn, but unfortunetly, that is impossible to keep going forever. I have ever been to your actual page twice. Once to pm you, once to block you. Which was a fail. And I was pm'ing you just for the sheer amazment you put me through. I mean, seeing a mod, someone who literally is here for the soul purpose to help people, is constantly putting them down. I was just in awe honestly.

And what does the sentence "he's obviously so bothered by me that he needs to make an account crying about my LotF blowup" I never made any accounts? I don't even know what your talking about.

All this time, you have tried your very hardest to avoid awnsering my one question. I had you in the corner in the PM's, and instead of just manning up, you just stopped replying all together. So as it seems to me, your just nothing more than a troll going around and putting everyone down just to make his little insecure self feel a little better, day by day. Kinda like a bully, but your kinda just more pathetic, cuz you do it over the internet, on this great community, like a virus, going around and annoying people.

Altaire

Noob
Thanks man! I do place pretty consistently in fighters I enter. And how high have you ever placed at a major with 64+ people in anything? Hmmm.... You're a theory fighter. Stay behind a keyboard, online, and the freest of everyone. :D
Well, my only MK tournament to date is Canada Cup, at least til Toryuken on the 20th, and I got 9th there out of 40 people (we had about the same turnout SCR did). I lost to the first and second placers. I also put Neo Russell in losers, and he went on to place fourth. I'd say I did not half bad for my first run.

And how many tournaments have you entered in total, exactly? FR must've been up in the double digits.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
well I scowered your page, couldnt find out were to block you. So for the moment being, I am going to have to deal with you. And look, I was right as rain, you did start talking shit even though I couldn't see them, or you thought I couldnt. Very manly of you I must say.

I have never stalked you, like, I try to avoid you at every turn, but unfortunetly, that is impossible to keep going forever. I have ever been to your actual page twice. Once to pm you, once to block you. Which was a fail. And I was pm'ing you just for the sheer amazment you put me through. I mean, seeing a mod, someone who literally is here for the soul purpose to help people, is constantly putting them down. I was just in awe honestly.

And what does the sentence "he's obviously so bothered by me that he needs to make an account crying about my LotF blowup" I never made any accounts? I don't even know what your talking about.

All this time, you have tried your very hardest to avoid awnsering my one question. I had you in the corner in the PM's, and instead of just manning up, you just stopped replying all together. So as it seems to me, your just nothing more than a troll going around and putting everyone down just to make his little insecure self feel a little better, day by day. Kinda like a bully, but your kinda just more pathetic, cuz you do it over the internet, on this great community, like a virus, going around and annoying people.
He was talking about the sparklex guy or w/e his damn name is. I don't know the story behind altaire/lotf though. Prepare for an essay the likes of which you never experienced.

D. R.

Noob
Well, my only MK tournament to date is Canada Cup, at least til Toryuken on the 20th, and I got 9th there out of 40 people (we had about the same turnout SCR did). I lost to the first and second placers. I also put Neo Russell in losers, and he went on to place fourth. I'd say I did not half bad for my first run.

And how many tournaments have you entered in total, exactly? FR must've been up in the double digits.
See for yourself.

http://www.finalround.org/FRXV/results.cfm

And last year, CEO Orlando, I got top 8 in T6. Need more? I can try and find other past tourney results.

xsparklex

Banned
He was talking about the sparklex guy or w/e his damn name is. I don't know the story behind altaire/lotf though. Prepare for an essay the likes of which you never experienced.
altaire made a podcast where he called out LoTF and called him ' a whiny little dog'... he discredited all of Lotf's ability at the game. he did all this because altaire didn't like the way that Lotf acted on the KTP. then, when I called altaire out or this, he immediately assumed that I was Lotf

altaire made a podcast where he called out LoTF and called him ' a whiny little dog'... he discredited all of Lotf's ability at the game. he did all this because altaire didn't like the way that Lotf acted on the KTP. then, when I called altaire out or this, he immediately assumed that I was Lotf
Link?