What's new

STB BOBAGRIMES Wins The Born To Fight Tournament #3

YO WASSUP EVERYBODY!!!! VERY PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THE VICTORY OF STB BOBAGRIMES!! KOTAL HYPE!!!
This born to fight round 3 was so hype !!! Very good meetings and some good demonstration of KP2 characaters. The Yuzu clan appreciated the show and hope you too. If you missed it, don't worry ! Check this out:

1st : STB BOBAGRIMES
2nd: Irishmantis
3rd: Mimi-logistic-13
4th place: Yuzu_Diego
5th place tie: Nojustiice
Yuzu_Masta
7th place tie: Yuzu_FlashNo47
Eye_Edge

Challonge link : http://challonge.com/fr/BTFYCT3

But if you really want to live again check this salty :

VOD SOON

Thanks all , my team mates, viewers , followers, and fighters for sure!
Without you it's not possible.

Don't hesitate to give us the strengh in following our channel : www.twitch.tv/yuzuclangaming or yuzu clan gaming on Facebook !!!

YU ZU YU ZU !!! YES SIR !! COLLER LA PETITE!!!!

Attachments

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
MY GREEK BROTHER!! CONGRATS!! WILL I SEE YOU AT VIENNA?
Haha thanks brother! I'm not sure yet, I'll definitely try but I can't say for sure. I was gonna drive with a friend but he's flying so now I have to see how I'm gonna get there. :)

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
nice... just watching now (pity I know the winner) but BobbaGrims has a legit SunGod man.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
nice... just watching now (pity I know the winner) but BobbaGrims has a legit SunGod man.
Thanks dude, I was still fucking up a lot, this was actually the first time I was playing Kotal seriously in months.

Last edited:

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Also a legit Brawler cassie... i think it was logistics.... nice.

Reactions: GQJ

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
lol i typed tremor meme into google and that came up, thought it was funny that you mentioned buried :p
Fucking A+ hahaha. But in all seriousness, Tremor just isn't fun to play anymore, that up rock nerf was too much. ;_;
Now I don't have an answer to low profiling at all and people can abuse the shit out of it. I'm not saying Tremor is bad now, he isn't, but he's just not fun anymore for me personally.

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
Fucking A+ hahaha. But in all seriousness, Tremor just isn't fun to play anymore, that up rock nerf was too much. ;_;
Now I don't have an answer to low profiling at all and people can abuse the shit out of it. I'm not saying Tremor is bad now, he isn't, but he's just not fun anymore for me personally.
Or maybe you just suck :| congrats man! About time you got the placing you deserve.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Congrats man!! Great stuff with the Kahn! Ps am i responsible for the death of tremor XD hope you make it to vienna! You cant miss that one bro
Hahaha you sure had me questioning him after the last afk bro. But nah it's just after the nerf I really can't be bothered to play him anymore. But hey at least now I'm reunited with Kotal again, I always felt like he was one of my strongest characters :)