What's new

Video/Tutorial "Stay Down" Batman Combo/Tech Compilation

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
Good stuff, add the inputs and I'll recommend it! Also, what are the names of those songs? I really enjoyed them.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
I had to mute it 2 minutes into the video, dislike techno. Other then that good video. Learned something new that I'm about to try out in practice.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Thanks for watching guys, as for the notations all can be found in the combo thread. I might add them in at some point but it won't be anytime soon :(

Dubstep remixes of the dark knight rises and 66 Batman I found on YouTube. Just search dubstep Batman lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

RapZiLLa54

Good stuff Rapzilla. What other characters are using?
So far he's the only character I've put time in with. Like reptile he's my favorite character so I'll live and die with him. But I'm looking into cat woman and raven so far.

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
So far he's the only character I've put time in with. Like reptile he's my favorite character so I'll live and die with him. But I'm looking into cat woman and raven so far.

Nice. I've been looking into Catwoman and Raven as well. At the moment I'm leaning toward Catwoman.

RapZiLLa54

It was actually 113, figured it on in the lab.

Also how do you go about starting the corner combos with b23? Do you have to input the dash RIGHT after the b23? I seem to always dash back right after they hit the ground
Yeah you have to do it before b23 even finishes. So once you see any of it hit, immediately dash up.