What's new

Stats about used characters

Sorakell

Noob
Hi everybody.
I'm an old time lurker. I have been following TYM since the last days of MKX and for all I2 and MK11.
First of all i would like to thank all the community for all the information, tips, laughs and good moments i have been enjoying here.
And i would like to ask a simple (and maybe stupid) question: is it possible in mk11 to find the stats of played maches with every characther? I only see stats for my main 3 (kitana 2'5k, cassie 1'3k and frosty 1'1k) but i played a lot of skarlet, jade and shao too. I know its not a world changing feature but i could see that on mkx and i2...maybe i have missed something or maybe its unabailable in mk11.

Thx in advance.

Sorakell

Noob
Come on people...i don't play online because i don't have PSN right now (i will subscribe soon). Its that the reason i can't find the list of characters and the win/loss ratio? I know there is for online matches but in mk x and i2 i was able to get this info for the online and also for the offline mode.

I'm very frustrated of not knowing how many kombats i played as jade when i know the number must be around 1k ...

Sorakell

Noob
Ok thx. I suspected this could be the reason.

I only play ToT. Maybe its time to play online. I'm quite interested on Kombat league (just for the skins). I was moving my residence and i didn't renew my psn subscription, but now its a good time to do it.

Dayvon

Noob
Kombat League could be a good time depending on connection. I hope all goes well in your pursuit for the skins !