DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
My corner bnb:

23/21xx MB db1, F3, B2, walk forward, d1, 113xx db3, 4

Last edited:

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
TWO METER CORNER COMBO OFF A LOW

B+1xxD,B+MB(bounce cancel), jump back 3 (hold UB while doing this), 1,1,3xxD,B+3xx4(hold) - 479.86 on Superman

The B3 in the corner works a lot like Sub Zero's in certain situations. If you catch them with the jumping 3 while holding up/back in the air, the opponent will go back in front of you, allowing you to keep them in the corner.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
TWO METER CORNER COMBO OFF A LOW

B+1xxD,B+MB(bounce cancel), jump back 3 (hold UB while doing this), 1,1,3xxD,B+3xx4(hold) - 479.86 on Superman

The B3 in the corner works a lot like Sub Zero's in certain situations. If you catch them with the jumping 3 while holding up/back in the air, the opponent will go back in front of you, allowing you to keep them in the corner.
A combo from MB f3 itself does more damage than this so wouldn't it be better to combo into that instead?

Nvm b1 doesn't even link into MB f3

Last edited:

John Grizzly

A combo from MB f3 itself does more damage than this so wouldn't it be better to combo into that instead?
Personally, I was having some issues consistently combo'ing off F3 in the corner. The combo I posted was connecting 10/10 for me. What are you using as a corner BnB off a close F3 and a medium range F3?

John Grizzly

3 close dust, 113 DP trait. If you MB F3, it does over 500 on superman
Ah ok. Yeah, I did come across that combo while in practice, but man I'm dropping the 1,1,3 after the close Stardust like 1 out of 3 times. That's the only reason why I was using the combo I posted. Maybe I just need to get my timing down better. Thanks man.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
so, trying to learn starfire, what are her optimal bnb's, i know she can squeeze out a bit more damage midscreen than just 13~mbdb1 b3, j3 113~db3 4. arent there versions where she does a hairwhip or meterless stardust?

xKhaoTik

so, trying to learn starfire, what are her optimal bnb's, i know she can squeeze out a bit more damage midscreen than just 13~mbdb1 b3, j3 113~db3 4. arent there versions where she does a hairwhip or meterless stardust?
I don't see why you wouldn't do that combo. I haven't seen anything stronger and it's very damaging while being so simple. Anything else is just for swag

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
I don't see why you wouldn't do that combo. I haven't seen anything stronger and it's very damaging while being so simple. Anything else is just for swag
i've seen variations that do hair whip instead of ji3, not sure if that did more damage tho. guess ill test it out. her corner combo's are the ones im really not sure about tho, i've seen so many different ones, are the ones where she does meterless stardust mid juggle the most damaging?

xKhaoTik

i've seen variations that do hair whip instead of ji3, not sure if that did more damage tho. guess ill test it out. her corner combo's are the ones im really not sure about tho, i've seen so many different ones, are the ones where she does meterless stardust mid juggle the most damaging?
Meterless dust from S3? I believe so...yea. I haven't seen any higher unless she spends a bar

Tweedy

Noob
Post for potatoes like me.

I keep dropping the full b2 b3 combo. Now I just leave out the 3 in 113 for 1.5% less and it's undroppable.

Reactions: jmt