What's new

Starfire strategy

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
I tried to fix the OP and make it a little more readable. Don't know if it helps or if I misunderstood what the OP was trying to say, so apologies for any mistakes made lmao.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not the best player in the world, but here's my idea. Maybe with starfire you could repeatedly D1 into her hair. The regular non-meter burn is unsafe, but if you D1 into her hair and expect some one to poke when you poke - you can just D1~DB2.

Also, I normally do 21 into hair so you could do a F22, which is only -1, and they can't poke out of it or else you could do another 21 into hair. Alternatively, you can do a combo with DB3~trait; you can't really escape from all the stuff. Furthermore, when your opponent tries to poke back when you're doing D1~MB Hair Whip and it's an overhead and you can catch them when they are blocking low she already gains a lot of meter because of her zoning and plus the up close game I use she is pretty good

Furthermore, when your opponent tries to poke back when you're doing D1~MB Hair Whip, they'll get hit but if they block low, the overhead will hit them. She already gains a lot of meter because of her zoning and with the up close game that I use. She is pretty good.
Why can't you fix my F ups? lol