What's new

Starfire Pre-Release General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
When the forces of dlc and female characters combine on NRS games the result is very likely to be broke as fuck. People forget Alien is a female.
As was Tanya, scarlet and batgirl.

Zatanna however... although good and with hella dirty stuff, she was hardly broken in the context of Injustice 1.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
After watching all the newer Teen Titans movies with her in them, I am super excited for Starfire. I actually like her more mature presentation much more than her old Teen Titans cartoon depiction (she's one of the only Titans I feel that way about though).

I could see her as a zoner or a grappler (due to her strength mostly although that's probably less likely than zoner). Flight would be legit too though especially if you get the level of creative freedom someone like Hawkgirl had with her flight. Hopefully she has her gear from the Titans movies, it's a nice balance in my opinion.

Blitzace10

The Aquatic Ace
After watching all the newer Teen Titans movies with her in them, I am super excited for Starfire. I actually like her more mature presentation much more than her old Teen Titans cartoon depiction (she's one of the only Titans I feel that way about though).

I could see her as a zoner or a grappler (due to her strength mostly although that's probably less likely than zoner). Flight would be legit too though especially if you get the level of creative freedom someone like Hawkgirl had with her flight. Hopefully she has her gear from the Titans movies, it's a nice balance in my opinion.
Im most excited about what her gear will look like. She is a princess remember. Gotta have a crown.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
I hope they make the woman who played her in the animated films her voice for this game. They can save Wach for when they give us a TT 03 skin.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Kari was great in the animated movies as Starfire, so I look forward to it. Maining her regardless of tier. One thing I miss in this game is a flying character with zoning, she may very well be that answer.

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
Kari was great in the animated movies as Starfire, so I look forward to it. Maining her regardless of tier. One thing I miss in this game is a flying character with zoning, she may very well be that answer.
I will just search for pyromancer tanya vibes on her

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
There's already a character in this game that flies with zoning lol.

No beef with Starfire flying and zoning, but it's not like the game is lacking that currently.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah, but a character that will always be able to fly and zone at the same time lol. I'm thinking Spectral Ermac, Hawkgirl and Firestorm all in one lol. I know sounds OP but hell lol.

I will just search for pyromancer tanya vibes on her
We'll see, I didn't like Tanya in MK X honestly but curious to see what they do with her.

Last edited:

ExpectFlames

Lord of embers
She must have a safe 50/50 vortex that not meter dependent, a Godlike jump 3 that crosses up from nearly every position and access to trait to make all options stronger. Lol

Scruffel

i dont know what im doing
Considering how Sub-Zero's gameplay trailer was released a day after Red Hood's release, Starfire's should be very soon.

Hopefully they're just saving it for the Injustice 2 Finals at EVO this Sunday.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Considering how Sub-Zero's gameplay trailer was released a day after Red Hood's release, Starfire's should be very soon.

Hopefully they're just saving it for the Injustice 2 Finals at EVO this Sunday.
Finals are on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.