What's new

Starfire Pre-Release General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I want the green fireballs to shoot at different angles, and to give her eye lasers a unique trajectory as well, like how they've differentiated Superman and Supergirl's. I would also LOVE a Blackfire premier skin.

9_Lives

Noob
In the story, cyborg claims she and beast boy died in the explosion of metropolis. Her bio doesn't say anything about it. I'm wondering if they plan to expand on how she survived or if they'll just say cyborg doesn't know what he's talking about lol

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
In the story, cyborg claims she and beast boy died in the explosion of metropolis. Her bio doesn't say anything about it. I'm wondering if they plan to expand on how she survived or if they'll just say cyborg doesn't know what he's talking about lol
Usually the thing with DLC characters is that they can just put them in with no explanation at all of why they are there.

Sulfur

Winning feels better when you take a little damage
I don't care if starfire is a zoner or a rushdown character, easy or hard to play, all I hope is that she's good and worth playing.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Planning to alt Starfire as 1) the struggle is real with a solo Robin, 2) her and Manta are the only halfway appealing DLC characters right now and 3) she's the strongest Teen Titans representation in this game and I fucks with that.

Expecting her to be a zoner, I've always thought she would've been one, but either way is cool with me.

She'll probably be last though, due to this.

Apparently this comes up on the store or something, although I've never seen it.

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
^
This might be the order since they are showing Red Hood on Sunday. So a SZ then Baefire video could also come in that order. :(

maybe we get lucky and they are all dropped at once.

LOL yea.

In the comic, Supes locked her and the rest of the living Titans ( Superboy, Wonder Girl and Red Robin) in the Phantom Zone. Beast Boy and Kid Flash were the ones who died in metropolis.

I wouldnt be suprised if Supes kept that info from the rest of the Regime

Last edited:

myri

Time Warrior
I honestly don't believe this is real but this was "leaked" on Reddit.

So apparently Starfire will have Hawkgirl's trait but slightly changed. Dunno what to make off it yet, we'll just have to wait and see.

I really hope she is more like a Black Adam than a full Zoner. Give her some tools at full screen but an overall well rounded character. I already picked up Deadshot so I don't really want another full blown zoning character, but I'll play her no matter what

I honestly don't believe this is real but this was "leaked" on Reddit.

So apparently Starfire will have Hawkgirl's trait but slightly changed. Dunno what to make off it yet, we'll just have to wait and see.
I'm calling bullshit solely because of Terra being included as DLC. I really, really don't see that happening...
Bull.

A Titan per pack? As if I'll ever be that lucky.
Boon did say wed be getting a few wtf/obscure characters (although at this point im not sure if Terra should be considered obscure) Terra is a recurring TTG character, just had a movie where shes the main character released and was voiced by a well known actress, and is being reintroduced into the comics. BL is also a lesser known but as a show coming up, Enchantress was in a movie, and Manta is set to be both have connections to major characters as well

BB and Spawn are both highly requested and the latter is a guest character which NRS love.

outside of cynicism, theres not much reason for any of the characters to not be in the game.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I very highly doubt they could or would just scrap Raiden due to "backlash".

Plus, apparently the guy who posted it has posted BS leaks before.

Red Hood

The real Batman!
All I need now is a Red Arrow skin for Green arrow and I can make my AI loadout team of the Outlaws, or a Bizarro and Artemis skin for Supes and WW if I wanna be up to date.

All I need now is a Red Arrow skin for Green arrow and I can make my AI loadout team of the Outlaws, or a Bizarro and Artemis skin for Supes and WW if I wanna be up to date.

i doubt that theyre gonna make character premiere skins for character with shaders/gear inspired by said skin characters.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
I just want bae to have strong counter-zoning tools. I'm not tryna be inching my way in all game with her - I do that enough with Robin

Also idk why Cyborg said she died in Metropolis; in the comics he was literally carrying a coffin with her at a funeral post-explosion. Probably another plothole

Status
Not open for further replies.