What's new

Video/Tutorial - Bo' Rai Cho standing 1 wifs against crouch blocking

AceOfKnaves

Hallucin8
atleast on the majority of characters with small and medium hurt boxes
so far I've tested on a good chunk of the cast and it wifs on all of them with the exception of characters with larger hurtboxes.
it's absurdly annoying.
I know of course we have other options but being wif punished because I wanted to abuse those sweet plus frames is annoying.

some like reptile it would Sometimes hit, if at all. while some like kung-jin would wif a standing three sometimes.

[

Last edited:

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Caught this day one. It's a fucking shame. S1 is only good as an AA tool. You can't even punish with it.

S1 should come out in 9 frames while 11 and 12 come out in 11 frames because the second hit is a mid. That or fix the fucking hitbox.

Bartitsu is particularly hurt by the whiff.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
A lot of characters have the same issues.

Sucks but they didn't fix those characters so I doubt they fixing his.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
It's a high. High attacks connecting on crouch blocking just depends on the opponent's size. This is how it works for every character.
Can you guys buff AAs a bit more pls? Lots of jumping attacks still beat them clean.

AceOfKnaves

Hallucin8
It's a high. High attacks connecting on crouch blocking just depends on the opponent's size. This is how it works for every character.
Most highs whiff on croch block, it's a high not on overhead.

Kotal s1 whiffs on crouch block.
Kung jin s1, s2 s3 also whiffs.

Edit: whiffs.
damn my bad, dumb post was dumb. I was just under the impression that highs only whiff on neutral crouch but still caught on block.