What's new

Standard Vs. Custom Costumes: INJ2 Cast

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
While we wait for the next reveal & Injustice 2 stream hype, I thought I'd start a fun discussion about INJ2 costumes .

I want to know which characters look great, and which look like crap out of the gate. Are there some that HAVE TO BE one hundred percent customized, and some that have to be left alone? Which ones are in the middle? Beta pics or other pics welcome but optional.

In no particular order:

Superman: Looks better with his head & neck piece, imo.
Batman: Solid w/o custom gear. Not a big fan of the green arms.
Ivy: Nice dress design but a fugly execution. Cover that up.
Damian: Waaay too busy, imo. There are too many patterns and textures and even his cape has too much going on.
Atrocitus: Great as is but SOME custom stuff is really nice. Horns look good on him, but that coral-like helmet that covers his eyes should be banned from human eyesight.

More later....
-AE

Last edited:

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
Default Cheetah is damn near perfect in my opinion. She will need to have some particularly awesome gear for me to use it instead. However if she has a gear option where she has no hair (Like in rebirth, or the JL cartoon) I'd probably use that.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Supergirl is bae.

Superman is fugly

Black Canary is PERFECT

Wonder Women looks a little too buff

Blue Beetle ia cool

Green Arrow is good

Dr. FATE'S helmet is to big

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Green Arrow looks awesome but I'd still put a hood on. I might play Arrow because of how dope his customization is gonna be. If his 5 components are Hood, bow, quiver, facial hair, and his armor that would be main material lol

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Green Arrow looks awesome but I'd still put a hood on. I might play Arrow because of how dope his customization is gonna be. If his 5 components are Hood, bow, quiver, facial hair, and his armor that would be main material lol
His default bow looks out of place, it's so small. So I hope you can customise it

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Cheetah is amazing IMO but I really hope she has other hairstyles to choose from, her hair is too straightened and I'd expect it to be a little messy.

Wonder Woman is amazing and I love all her gear.

Ivy is missing something in her main outfit for me but I like it a lot anyway.

Catwoman... She definitely needs gear to be cool, her outfit is too meh.

Ninjaguy446

all I have is the Green
Harley Quinn looks amazing already in her default, but her gear looks so good too. Of what's been shown so far she definitely has the best gear imo. Customizing her is going to be really fun.

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
WoWo: Looks good. I'd customize her to have more of a brown and brass gladiator look, but you can't argue with the classic.

Supergitl: Good as is. I prefer her with those snazzy metallic outlines though.

Swamp Thing: Alright. Functional. I actually think gear would be too much on him unless it's really minimal.

Canary: Really good. Tattoo makeup and tight leather pants are awesome on her. Not a fan of the mask though.

GA: Needs a hood.

GL: Don't touch that costume!

Cyborg: Never liked the guy, but I think his INJ2 version is the best to date.

Harley: MUCH better than her IGAU version and I LIKE that version. Doesn't need a thing.

Beetle: His default costume face is the freakiest thing I've ever seen in a game rated 'T'. Maybe because he doesn't have a nose. I prefer any helmet that covers that face up.