What's new

St9rm Wins EU WEEKLY LIVE #7 (Match Videos Inside)

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
EU WEEKLY lucky number 7 happened last weekend so here we are to sum it all up for you guys and gals.

A rather late announcement, I know, but with me traveling a lot these days I've barely had time to upload all the match footage taken during the event. St9rm was a pretty late addition to EU WEEKLY 7 but it all worked out for him in the end when he managed to secure the EU WEEKLY CHAMPION title for the 3rd week in a row.

We had some amazing matches both in the Pools and Top 8 that really do justice to the PC MKX community and the overall experience was very positive both for the players and the people watching the broadcast. As the tournament organiser I'm fairly convinced that I've found the perfect template for future events of this type.

Speaking of the future, expect EU WEEKLY LIVE 8 sign up to be open tomorrow and I will also be bringing the WEEKLY LIVE series to North American soil sometime very soon.

Again I'd like to congratulate @st9rm for his well deserved win as well as the rest of the players for making this event the best online PC tournament right now.

Cheers and see you all soon,

RVB

Challonge: http://challonge.com/euweeklylive7

TOURNAMENT PLAYLISTS:

Attachments