What's new

SPOILERS! New leak in the files

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I don't see any functionality that Doom Slayer could offer that Ash wouldn't. Chainsaw and shotgun? Ash could also bring in The Necronomicon, Deadites, his transformation, and Bruce himself.

Also on the subject of Robocop I'm thinking about it and I think they could make the same character but with more functionality if it was Judge Dredd. I'm really hoping they give Robocop some kind of armor mechanic, or like a tracking projectile or something. Robocop shooting under his arm without looking while getting shot from all sides is who he is and they need some kind of representation of that

I remember suggesting some kind of stance for Term where he walks forward and is immune to projectiles so something like that, but he really needs to be slow and plodding overall. We honestly need a character like that considering Kotal, Shao, Term, and Spawn all wavedash like they got propellers in their ass.

Chances are though his base kit will get a projectile, a combo ender, and some kind of neutral control tool. Then his variations will be a mixup one, a zoning one, and one with a launcher and some kind of match control tool
He holds like 8 guns AND a sword
and he has hand 2 hand combat. also his Gear would be far better if they use Multiplayer gear
Also ash is just Johnny cage in terms of personality
ALso the BFG

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
Also ash is just Johnny cage in terms of personality
HARD DISAGREE

Johnny is a wisecracking, annoying, arrogant playboy who's really cool and talented despite himself

Ash is a bitter, lazy, pathetic, unhinged curmudgeon who pretty much ruins everything and only beat Evil Ash because he found his chemistry book and invented gunpowder

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
HARD DISAGREE

Johnny is a wisecracking, annoying, arrogant playboy who's really cool and talented despite himself

Ash is a bitter, lazy, pathetic, unhinged curmudgeon who pretty much ruins everything and only beat Evil Ash because he found his chemistry book and invented gunpowder
I can't tell if your saying you also want him to not be in or you do

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
NO. MORE. GUEST. CHARACTERS

Seriously, I want MORTAL KOMBAT characters in my MORTAL KOMBAT game.

Besides, they already used up Alien and Predator, and now Spawn.
Look on the bright side. At the rate they're churning them out, they'll eventually run out of plausible choices for guest characters and be forced to use more MK toons.

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

Robocop is cool. Great movie (the original). I would just rather have MK characters in MK games. Remember when MK games had 100% MK characters?
Would be nice, but it's just not the way to go from a business perspective anymore. With guest DLC selling the way it does, WB nor NRS have any reason to stop doing it. It's heaps of cash to line their pockets with.

So, due to this, I just roll with it. Sorry that some folks may not get their preferred MK character due to this, but they'll just have to get in the same boat as all the people who had the same problem before them.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I get Ash and Sheeva, anybody else is a bonus lol. Happy for the Fujin and Robocop fans (maybe)
Also, Stryker and Takeda were found as “Cinematics”

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
Fuck that. This game is starting to become a guest character fest. We get it, guests make you money but there should be a limit. There are characters like Reptile, Sektor, Cyrax, Smoke, Sareena, to name a few, that deserve roster spots. Create a new ip if you're so horny for these 90's characters. This is becoming ridiculous.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I’d rather Robocop be saved for later too, I think Ash should be the last guest, but I’d rather him be in MK12 or something than INJ3. The movies are a gorefest so I’d like to see him be able to go all out.
I think there will be atleast 2 guests, most likely ash but I would FAR PREFER Doom Slayer,
and... honestly i would want both

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm thinking this is a troll to throw the fans off in case well something like this happened lol.

OR, maybe hmm Rob Zombie? Rob Zombie did a remake of Halloween, Halloween has Michael Myers. I know it's a stretch, but at least Fujin is definitely confirmed at this point that's all I care about. Unless they do put Michael Myers in, Fujin will be the sole reason I continue with this game.