What's new

Spoiler Thread. People officially have the game already (NO STORY SPOILERS)

Only 1 week to go and it looks like it's a reasonable time for the flood gates to be open.

The other spoiler thread was locked so I think it's a good time to make one again where people could post their spoilers.

NO STORY SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD!!!!

All Stages:

Tournament Variations!!!!!:
Baraka
  1. Marauder: Baraka Barrage, Gutted (2)
  2. Bone Picker: Blood Lunge (2), Spine Burst
Cassie
  1. Digital Soldier: (Air) Bullet Barrage, Kneecappin', Flippin' Out
  2. Yaas Queen: Shoulder Charge, BLB-118 Energy Burst (2)
Cetrion
  1. Force of Nature: Earthquake, Delay Boulder Bash, Shattering Boulder
  2. Spring Cleaning: H2 POrt, Geyser (2)
D'Vorah
  1. Buzzed: (Air) Ticking Time Bug, Strepsiptera, Parasite
  2. Arachnophobia: Deadly Swarm, Widow's Kiss (2)
Erron
  1. 52 Kard Pickup: Enhanced Locked and Loaded, Outworld Gunslinger, Scud Shot
  2. Barking Irons: Cattle Toss, TNT Toss, Enhanced Rattle Snake Slide
Geras
  1. New Era: Stepping it Back (2), Sand Pillar
  2. Infinite Warden: Quick Sand, Gauntlet of the Ages, Bed of Spikes
Jacqui
  1. 1st Round KO: Lethal Clinch, Cybernetic Override, Robo Grappler
  2. Next Gen: Grenade Launcher, (Air) Dive Bomb, Tech-Dome
Jade
  1. Emerald Defender: (Air) Razor-Rang, Upward Razor-Rang, Edenian Spark
  2. Jaded: Pole Vault, Pole Vault Cancel, Amplify Blazing Nitro Kick
Jax
  1. Grinnin' Barrett: Duck and Weave, Briggs Barricade, Ripped
  2. Hunker Down: Quad Grab, Burning Hammer, Expert Grappler
Johnny
  1. Shock Jock: Mime Time, Brass Knuckles, Caged Rage
  2. Show Stopper: Throwing Shades, Say Cheese (2)
Kabal
  1. Mean Streak: Rolling Buzzsaw, (Air) Straight Buzzin', Dash Cancel
  2. Clean Cut: Low Hook Grab, Nomad Spin, Extended Hook
Kano
  1. Ripper: Lumbar Check, Rack Off, Manhandled
  2. Dirtbag: Vege-Mighty, Molotow Cocktail, Chemical Burn
Kitana
  1. Fan-Fare: (Air) Fan Flutter, Ground War, Royal Protection
  2. Highborn: Half Blood Stance (2), Edenian Razors
Kollector
  1. Back in the Pack: Up Demonic Mace, Demonic Clutch, Fade Out
  2. Spare Change: Bag Bomb, Vial of Sorrow, Demonic Comet
Kotal
  1. Ascension: Huehhueyi, God Ray, Kahn-Cut
  2. Totemic: Eztli Totem, Tecuani Maul, (Air) Tecuani Pounce
Kung Lao
  1. Lotus Fist: Orbiting Hat (2), Omega Hat
  2. Hat Tricks: Guided Hat, Z Hat, (Air) Teleport
Liu Kang
  1. Luohan Quan: Shaolin Stance, Low Fireball, Dragon Parry
  2. Wu Shi Legend: Energy Parry, Dragon Fire, Dragon's Gifts
Noob
  1. Seeing Double: Ghostball, (Air) Tele-Slam, Shadow Slide
  2. Dark Sabbath: Spirit Ball, Shadow Portals, (Air) Sickle Port
Raiden
  1. Thunder Wave: Storm Call, Sparkport (2)
  2. Raijin: Electric Burst, Quick Charge, Electric Current
Scorpion
  1. Reborn: Demon Slam, Hell Port Cancel (2)
  2. Searing Rage: Death Spin, Death Spear Kombo, Burning Spear
Shao Kahn
  1. True Kahn: Ridicule, Ground Shatter, Wrath Hammer
  2. Risen Emperor: Annihilation, Up Wrath Hammer, Dark Priest
Skarlet
  1. Heart Pierce: Dagger Dance, Bloodport, Blood Ritual
  2. Blood Drive: Cell Siphon, Blood Flow (2)
Sonya
  1. No Holds Barred: (Air) Ops Drop, Krushing Kounters, (Air) Marching Orders
  2. Ring Master: Energy Rings Charge, (Air) Downward Energy Rings, K.A.T. Turret Drop
Sub-Zero
  1. Dead of Winter: Cold Shoulder, Deep Freeze (2)
  2. Thin Ice: Frigid Storm, Death-Cicle Barrage, (Air) Polar Axe

Last edited:

Comments

I haven't dug through the thread to find out - what's the scoop with the early release? Digital/hard copies? Just wondering if I should bother getting excited to check the download (xbox) today after work. :)

I haven't dug through the thread to find out - what's the scoop with the early release? Digital/hard copies? Just wondering if I should bother getting excited to check the download (xbox) today after work. :)
They are all copies from stores breaking street day, foreign markets, and maaaaybe some people with review codes getting cheeky. Don't get your hopes up for a surprise early DL, it's not happening, sorry. The launch day is the launch day.

Any idea if this is real? I've been wanting something similar to Sub-Zero's Deception skin back for so long but I don't want to get my hopes up if this is just a shop. I've heard a few people say it was legit, then like two claiming it was just an edit. A confirmation would be nice if anyone knows!

Any idea if this is real? I've been wanting something similar to Sub-Zero's Deception skin back for so long but I don't want to get my hopes up if this is just a shop. I've heard a few people say it was legit, then like two claiming it was just an edit. A confirmation would be nice if anyone knows!
All of Sub's skins and masks. Despite having 2 masks that have that Shredder look to them, the image is fake :/

All of Sub's skins and masks. Despite having 2 masks that have that Shredder look to them, the image is fake :/
Damn it! Color me disappointed. Apparently, this guy explored the krypt though? If all that is available at base, I wonder if any gear or skins are unlockable? I'm prepared not see this in-game, but I really hope it is because IMO it's his best design, and that's a pretty sick edit.

update on the game mechanics: DASH CANCELS

if you wondered why dashes were so short, they are actually intended to either extend the range of an attack or have a "shimmy" effect. they can be canceled by a simple attack, block or jump int the dash direction.

Also: CHIP KILLS

you can take 2 hits on block while in "Kritical" health, but both permanently reduce your defensive meter by a bar for that round. the third hit will be chip kill.

update on the game mechanics: DASH CANCELS

if you wondered why dashes were so short, they are actually intended to either extend the range of an attack or have a "shimmy" effect. they can be canceled by a simple attack, block or jump int the dash direction.

Also: CHIP KILLS

you can take 2 hits on block while in "Kritical" health, but both permanently reduce your defensive meter by a bar for that round. the third hit will be chip kill.
We need a video of the dash cancels and Last Breath Mechanic!

Damn it! Color me disappointed. Apparently, this guy explored the krypt though? If all that is available at base, I wonder if any gear or skins are unlockable? I'm prepared not see this in-game, but I really hope it is because IMO it's his best design, and that's a pretty sick edit.
I hope you're right, however I say it pop up on the leak reddit the day the first copy broke street date, which was before the krypt was available to play. I've seen some skins floating about that I didnt see during the initial leak skin pics, so heres to hoping.

So they got rid of the multiple punish KB within combos. So you Have to punish with that move or string to get the KB rather than just get it at the end of a punish combo like before.