What's new

Spoiler Thread. People officially have the game already (NO STORY SPOILERS)

Only 1 week to go and it looks like it's a reasonable time for the flood gates to be open.

The other spoiler thread was locked so I think it's a good time to make one again where people could post their spoilers.

NO STORY SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD!!!!

All Stages:

Tournament Variations!!!!!:
Baraka
  1. Marauder: Baraka Barrage, Gutted (2)
  2. Bone Picker: Blood Lunge (2), Spine Burst
Cassie
  1. Digital Soldier: (Air) Bullet Barrage, Kneecappin', Flippin' Out
  2. Yaas Queen: Shoulder Charge, BLB-118 Energy Burst (2)
Cetrion
  1. Force of Nature: Earthquake, Delay Boulder Bash, Shattering Boulder
  2. Spring Cleaning: H2 POrt, Geyser (2)
D'Vorah
  1. Buzzed: (Air) Ticking Time Bug, Strepsiptera, Parasite
  2. Arachnophobia: Deadly Swarm, Widow's Kiss (2)
Erron
  1. 52 Kard Pickup: Enhanced Locked and Loaded, Outworld Gunslinger, Scud Shot
  2. Barking Irons: Cattle Toss, TNT Toss, Enhanced Rattle Snake Slide
Geras
  1. New Era: Stepping it Back (2), Sand Pillar
  2. Infinite Warden: Quick Sand, Gauntlet of the Ages, Bed of Spikes
Jacqui
  1. 1st Round KO: Lethal Clinch, Cybernetic Override, Robo Grappler
  2. Next Gen: Grenade Launcher, (Air) Dive Bomb, Tech-Dome
Jade
  1. Emerald Defender: (Air) Razor-Rang, Upward Razor-Rang, Edenian Spark
  2. Jaded: Pole Vault, Pole Vault Cancel, Amplify Blazing Nitro Kick
Jax
  1. Grinnin' Barrett: Duck and Weave, Briggs Barricade, Ripped
  2. Hunker Down: Quad Grab, Burning Hammer, Expert Grappler
Johnny
  1. Shock Jock: Mime Time, Brass Knuckles, Caged Rage
  2. Show Stopper: Throwing Shades, Say Cheese (2)
Kabal
  1. Mean Streak: Rolling Buzzsaw, (Air) Straight Buzzin', Dash Cancel
  2. Clean Cut: Low Hook Grab, Nomad Spin, Extended Hook
Kano
  1. Ripper: Lumbar Check, Rack Off, Manhandled
  2. Dirtbag: Vege-Mighty, Molotow Cocktail, Chemical Burn
Kitana
  1. Fan-Fare: (Air) Fan Flutter, Ground War, Royal Protection
  2. Highborn: Half Blood Stance (2), Edenian Razors
Kollector
  1. Back in the Pack: Up Demonic Mace, Demonic Clutch, Fade Out
  2. Spare Change: Bag Bomb, Vial of Sorrow, Demonic Comet
Kotal
  1. Ascension: Huehhueyi, God Ray, Kahn-Cut
  2. Totemic: Eztli Totem, Tecuani Maul, (Air) Tecuani Pounce
Kung Lao
  1. Lotus Fist: Orbiting Hat (2), Omega Hat
  2. Hat Tricks: Guided Hat, Z Hat, (Air) Teleport
Liu Kang
  1. Luohan Quan: Shaolin Stance, Low Fireball, Dragon Parry
  2. Wu Shi Legend: Energy Parry, Dragon Fire, Dragon's Gifts
Noob
  1. Seeing Double: Ghostball, (Air) Tele-Slam, Shadow Slide
  2. Dark Sabbath: Spirit Ball, Shadow Portals, (Air) Sickle Port
Raiden
  1. Thunder Wave: Storm Call, Sparkport (2)
  2. Raijin: Electric Burst, Quick Charge, Electric Current
Scorpion
  1. Reborn: Demon Slam, Hell Port Cancel (2)
  2. Searing Rage: Death Spin, Death Spear Kombo, Burning Spear
Shao Kahn
  1. True Kahn: Ridicule, Ground Shatter, Wrath Hammer
  2. Risen Emperor: Annihilation, Up Wrath Hammer, Dark Priest
Skarlet
  1. Heart Pierce: Dagger Dance, Bloodport, Blood Ritual
  2. Blood Drive: Cell Siphon, Blood Flow (2)
Sonya
  1. No Holds Barred: (Air) Ops Drop, Krushing Kounters, (Air) Marching Orders
  2. Ring Master: Energy Rings Charge, (Air) Downward Energy Rings, K.A.T. Turret Drop
Sub-Zero
  1. Dead of Winter: Cold Shoulder, Deep Freeze (2)
  2. Thin Ice: Frigid Storm, Death-Cicle Barrage, (Air) Polar Axe

Last edited:

Comments

I'm pretty sure she's just part cyber or more Android like Detroit: Become Human. I'd find it weird for her achievement to be called 'Cyber Initiative' only for her not be at least a lil cyber-ish.
I get what you are saying, we are just used to Robots being called Cyber. But technically Cybernetic is a blend between human and technology so she really is Cyber just not full on robot look on outside. I think she looks awesome but I'd like for her to have a full on robot skin.

Reactions: Zev
Anyone thinking that these variations are complete or final is just LOL.

Look at Kitana's "Her Highness" variation in the leak, which is the one 16Bit outlined in the last Kombat Kast. In the leak it only has 2 moves, but we know it has 3 moves given that 16Bit explained which three are included.

Everyone will have 3 moves (or use 3 "slots" if they have moves that take up 2-3 slots). Scorpion will have a misery blade one. Stop taking these seriously, thanks.

Right, that’s logical. Also you guys, logically, make no sense. It’s a fantasy game where people get shot, burned and skewered casually and continue fighting. But your hangups stop there and start at “oh my god wouldn’t it be annoying for big boobs to be bouncing and long hair gets in eyes”. This isn’t a ufc game, it’s mortal kombat.

I dont even wanna argue about TnA, it’s just so confusing how you guys rationalize things. Just admit your preferences are being catered to over these “sad men’s” instead of this hypocrite stuff. Nobody is buying this nonsense reasoning.
There is no rationalizing from either side. This isn't a rational subject and it never will be lmfao. It's what happens when you try to speak objectively about aesthetics, you can't. It's all preference. I don't personally have a preference one way or another with how they choose to shape the female bodies, or what sort of outfits they put them in, I'm just cool with the direction they're going. But to stand there and outright say that Kitana for example looks ugly in MK11 because she isn't MK9 Kitana outfit or proportions is absolute madness. Absolute insanity.

Why are some of the variations missing a move? Like only have two 1 point moves picked? I assume this is a day 1 patch thing maybe? It shows a jax with only 2 slots when we know both of jax's variations already and its missing one of the moves.

Why are some of the variations missing a move? Like only have two 1 point moves picked? I assume this is a day 1 patch thing maybe? It shows a jax with only 2 slots when we know both of jax's variations already and its missing one of the moves.
It's been mentioned already, but there's almost certainly going to be a day 1 patch.

Yeah, Kitana's variation is also missing the promised ground square boost. Definitely think there's a day 1 patch to flesh out the competitive variations.

C'mon guys they're not going to make Tournament presets without filling all of the freaking move slots. Jax's preset here has only two moves when we KNOW the real Tournament preset has 3.
These presets are exactly the same thing as we saw in the Beta, unfinished presets just so players can build upon them with kustoms for casual play.