What's new

Spinfinite

alright, im playin PSX MKT ver1.0 and i can only manage 9 hits with kung lao attempting his spinfinite, cant even get across screen, any tips or anything to help me out....

iammud

Noob
SuGaR said:
Stop sucking.
Wow, classy response. It's shit like this that has completely KILLED the umk3 community. WTF is it about the attitudes that umk3 attracts? I blame XBL since the community wasn't this nasty before it got onto that god awful service.

S

SuGaR

mud said:
Wow, classy response. It's shit like this that has completely KILLED the umk3 community. WTF is it about the attitudes that umk3 attracts? I blame XBL since the community wasn't this nasty before it got onto that god awful service.
Overreaction.

since we hav douchebags that don't help, here's a video by ded_. Watch and learn. I'm pretty sure u can only do 2 spins in mk trilogy b4 its disabled. You hav to do Hp, Jump Punch, Whiff Dive to continue it. As far as advice goes, I'm still learnin this my self so I cant help n e mor.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I don't remember a spin limit playing MKT? But then again I hated playing as Lao because he fucking moves during the move.

RollTide8569 said:

since we hav douchebags that don't help, here's a video by ded_. Watch and learn. I'm pretty sure u can only do 2 spins in mk trilogy b4 its disabled. You hav to do Hp, Jump Punch, Whiff Dive to continue it. As far as advice goes, I'm still learnin this my self so I cant help n e mor.
alright, i dont think theres a spin limit but i can only do one spin, i do the spin, JP, whiff dive, hp, jp, whiff dive.......i think im not pressing down hk fast enough or somethin...

wazz

Noob
i didnt know that spin on trilogy is limted to 2 spins. on the mame arcade version umk3 rev1.2. its infinte

yes its limited in MKT, something that should have been done in UMK3. They fixed it but yet didn't by making the spin moveable lol.

T1xNeo

Noob
Well.. on umk3 all i do is DK as soon and the first frame of the JP is linked.. then the character will juggle leaving the DK whiffed

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
I started playing UMK3 about 2 or 3 months ago under my roomie's account. Only played it a handful of times when it was released even though it was my favorite game. Now I'm getting more and more competitive. I can do a few big combos but Lao's cross screen is just a beast. I can't nail the timing for the life of me.