What's new

Spellmaster help

Harkonis

Noob
What does this variation do to zoners? Even moderately good projectiles can out spam your options, so how do you get in? My anti-zoning game is sub-par on a good day but I'm really struggling with this variation if they just get spammy wit it

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
What does this variation do to zoners? Even moderately good projectiles can out spam your options, so how do you get in? My anti-zoning game is sub-par on a good day but I'm really struggling with this variation if they just get spammy wit it
I usually use f4 to close distance fast, dont forget to use soulsteal it has good range and can punish alot of stuff from midscreen, once they respect soulsteal you have much easier time getting in.

Harkonis

Noob
he gets back solid life, but it's not really practical to use that I have found. Only 'safe' way to either deploy or retrieve the health steal is on a cancel of 1,1,4. Would help greatly if the orb stayed active longer and stayed through KB's and FB

on a hard read you can trade for a full combo vs non knockdown projectiles with his ex lantern throw. If you having zoning adv his projectile should outtrade.