What's new

[Speculation] John Tobias working with Netherrealm studios once more?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
For those who aren't aware, it the past few months, John Tobias's twitter has been lively active, the comic book artist who created a lot of characters for Mortal Kombat along side with Ed Boon has been posting a lot of old posters and draws of past things about Mortal Kombat that haven't been uncovered.

Later Today, the man himself has shown a drawing of the Dragon Logo which would later be used for the Movie Mortal Kombat Annihilation

Here the original twitter post: https://twitter.com/therealsaibot/status/990381901868285953

While this might not mean anything at all, ever since Tobias posts are actually frequent for a while at the same time that Boon seems to be completely silent, and with an MK11 announcement possibility being around the corner any time soon, there has been some speculations that Tobias might have just joined Netherrealm Studio and teamed up with Boon once more to grace us with Mortal Kombat 11.

Remembering that when MK9 was out, there was speculations that Tobias also took part with the game, though was never confirmation of it before until now.

Regardless being true or not, Tobias spicing up the things with a bit with memory lane and time machine posts actively just on the exact time frame we are expecting an Mortal Kombat 11 announcement its gratifying.

Let's hope its true.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
That's sick that he did that, I have that poster from an ad. He could be, who knows. Would be cool.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
That will be awesome if this is true, looks very legit, but I won't be sad if it's not the case.