What's new

Question - Jax SPECULATION: Jax next on nerf list?

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
LOL

But Just like u can't jump at kung lao or trip guard kung lao u can't crossup jax. Spin = don't jump at me, Hatslice JUmp 2 = dont try to tripguard , Steel Cyberarms = dont jump over me. I like those little Character specific Traits.
I doubt that Jax having a phantom cyberarm uppercutting behind him when he does a d2 is an intended trait but sure we'll go with that..

PS: his real trait is "I can do 11 like 17 times in the corner" and having the only crouching string in the game :p

The problem with Jax is that his pressure is broke, "11" is actually a high - mid, which can be easily crouched and punished, same with enders, gotcha grab, dash punch, those are high, contrary to birdlao which most of hist pressure is a constant mid

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
There's nothing more fun that getting MK9-ed to death in MKX, and Jax is currently one of the few who can do that.

SLH7671

When in doubt, armor out.
He needs a buff for his damn midscreen combos, execution window is so narrow. Online doesn't help his case.

gam224

The world's least hype player
The plus 7 projectile is a bit too good but beyond that he is fine to me. He is technical so i feel that some of his damage is alright

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Nerfing Jax would be Hammer...

...and not just Hammer, but Justin Bieber wearing Hammer-pants, Hammer.