What's new

Question - Jax SPECULATION: Jax next on nerf list?

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Bazooka canceling will be normalized for sure, normalizing cancels seems to be a trend with NRS.
:DOGE
He could keep it, but get a damage reduction, that'd be an alternative.

Bazooka canceling will be normalized for sure, normalizing cancels seems to be a trend with NRS.
:DOGE
He could keep it, but get a damage reduction, that'd be an alternative.
If anything then it would be buffed... He can only do it once, its minus with whatever starter u use and it either does the same damage as u would do wihtout it or does 1-2% less damage. People just think its OP cuz tyrant doing it on a HITBOX and doesn't get poked or armored.

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
There's no need to nerf Jax, he is pretty much spot on atm. The only part where he excels over most is the corner.

I actually think that the bazooka cancel should be +

D4G

Win At All Cost
K
If anything then it would be buffed... He can only do it once, its minus with whatever starter u use and it either does the same damage as u would do wihtout it or does 1-2% less damage. People just think its OP cuz tyrant doing it on a HITBOX and doesn't get poked or armored.
There's no need to nerf Jax, he is pretty much spot on atm. The only part where he excels over most is the corner.
This. Jax has to work hard for his hits and combos. Just because you got hit and bodied in the corner doesn't mean he's OP. That's our just reward for the work we put in opening you up. Or would you rather give him ridiculous 50/50's instead and call it a day?

Edit: By the way your quote under your avatar is wrong. He's talking about Sonya when he says that.

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
K

This. Jax has to work hard for his hits and combos. Just because you got hit and bodied in the corner doesn't mean he's OP. That's our just reward for the work we put in opening you up. Or would you rather give him ridiculous 50/50's instead and call it a day?

Edit: By the way your quote under your avatar is wrong. He's talking about Sonya when he says that.
I'm pretty sure he says that, cause it doesn't just happen on Sonya. It's like, he grabs you and says the first part, then after hitting you he's like "but not much of it", like he ain't strong as before or some shit xD

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
so the only d2 that can consistently ANTI AIR crossups should be nerfed :rolleyes:
Yes, an uppercut going forward shouldn't hit me when I'm behind him wtf. I don't see why it needs to hit both directions when the animation isn't even close to the hitbox it has.

-_-
yes that means he gets to have an MvC3 hitbox on his uppercut, makes total sense.

Jax uppercut hitbox be like
LOL

But Just like u can't jump at kung lao or trip guard kung lao u can't crossup jax. Spin = don't jump at me, Hatslice JUmp 2 = dont try to tripguard , Steel Cyberarms = dont jump over me. I like those little Character specific Traits.