What's new

Guide - Ermac Spectral: B12 Float 1-2-3-4 reborn

@Nausea you and I will both have to take the "L" on this.

For those who don't use Spectral, or keep up with the numbers. In the last patch Ermac's B12 Hit advantage was reduced from +23 to +15. This in turn took away one version of his Vortex in Master of Souls, and made Spectral a bit harder to get damage from Mid-Screen. While pre-patch B12 xx Soul Ascension 1-2-3-4 was an easy high damage conversion, in the current state it was said by a few (myself included) that the combo no longer worked. As such, we'd have to settle for Float 23 or 34. Which was still difficult and granted less damage.

However, I submit to you, the Ermac community that B12 xx S.A 1-2-3-4 is in fact still possible, reborn (Although it technically never died) and can be done on any Male character.*

*It's possible that it can be done on females, but after 2 hours of trying I let it be.

So, pardon my whimsical video and it's attempted humor in expressing just how glad I am that this particular Punish/Combo works still.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Haha, I was a bit surprised to see my question at the beginning of this video.

I could have sworn I was able to connect it as well post patch in practice, but it was so inconsistent and unreliable, that I stopped even trying it. Whenever I'd try it mid match the 1234 string was blocked and I'd have to burn the bar on EX Blast to keep it safe. I figured maybe it just wasn't actually possible anymore.

It really doesn't look possible on females, though. That sucks.