What's new

Specific things to discuss about...

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
All of the ex portal setups are only escapable by wake-ups or can they jump out too?

Wemfs

Stuff I'd like to share. Might already be known, but here it is.

Strings off a NJP:

*F43*

1.) (F43~behind portal) - if the opponent simply tries to jump out (without tech rolling) he will get hit by the shadow tackle, but he will not be sent into the portal unless you use an EX tackle, although you don't recover fast enough to combo him afterwards.

2.) if the opponent jumps forward (without tech rolling) you can dash forward and AA them with an upknee or normal.

3.) (F43~in front portal) - It will not catch them if they jump forward (without tech rolling)

4.) (F43~behind portal) - It will not catch them if they jump back (without tech rolling)

5.) (F43~above portal) - It will catch them if they tech roll jump forward.

6.) (F43~behind portal) - It will catch them if they tech roll jump back.

*B2, B214*

1.) "
2.) "
3.) "
4.) "
5.) "
6.) "

*B2, F333*

1.) The opponent can jump out scott free.
2.) "
3.) In front and above portal completely miss if the opponent jumps forward.
4.) "
5.) "
6.) It misses them entirely.

*B2, 12~EX Upknee*

1.) The opponent can jump out scott free.
2.) "
3.) In front portal will catch them if they jump forward.
4.) Behind portal will catch them if they jump back.
5.) "
6. "

*B2, F33*

1.) He can jump out.
2.) "
3.) In front portal catches him
4.) Behind portal catches him
5.) It misses
6.) It misses

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
All of the ex portal setups are only escapable by wake-ups or can they jump out too?
its different for the ones i mentioned u can roll and jump or wake up but u can do b1214 upknee f33 ex portal to stop that or else b1214 b121 ex portal

Madzin

FEAR ME!
@Wems

If you get your opponent in the near of the corner/in the corner.
You can do a standart string with upshadow (totally uneccesary which) ,
and follow it up with a Standing 1 + UpShadow (its for the height),
and after that you can do b121+EX Portal.
My Variation is the most damaging one.

The opponent has to do a wakeup which can be blocked and punished.
Its only escapable by Teleports.
If they fall through to the portal, you can dash backwards and do a uppercut
to put them in the corner and follow it up with a 12upknee,12upknee,12upknee combo.

Reactions: RYX

Wemfs

Nice. Ex wake UPS can escape that setup too right? Madzin

escape safely without being punished i mean. some characters are screwed either way, but some have ex specials they can wake up with which aren't punishable (by Noob at least) and it will give them enough invincibility frames to prevent them from being sucked in by the portal.

Madzin

FEAR ME!
Yeah thats unfortunately true but they have to spent a bar and there arent that many wake-ups that can do so.

Madzin

FEAR ME!
Exactly ;)

Yeah like I said if anyone has something new/something to discuss you can throw it in here!

Wemfs

Madzin I don't know if I found another inescapable ex portal setup in the corner or not, but the ai cannot jump out of it. I haven't tested it on a real person tho, but I will. If it is jump escapable I'll just delete this post. No harm done.

AA upknee which leads into an inescapable ex portal (corner)

Basically if I catch them trying to jump out of the corner at the right height with an AA upknee, I follow it up with a F333~upknee, B121(24%)~Ex Portal. The AI also can't jump out if you end in B1214~Ex Portal. AI is set to roll & jump. If roll mode is off... the Ex Poral won't catch em after the B1214, but will still catch them after the B121.

After the AA upknee you can also follow up with a 1~upknee, 1~upknee, B121~Ex Portal but it does 22% and is harder to land imo.

And you have plenty of time to bait and block any wake up and punish accordingly.

I'll get to testing this on a real person asap.

Madzin

FEAR ME!
Haze

I dont play MK anymore, because no one wants to play it...its now outdated due to Injustice...
But I would still fight for sure if someone wants to! I think im still able to play like that hehe.
Just hit me up ;)

And thank you very much!

Madzin

FEAR ME!
Hitoshura

I have no choice...
I didnt had a scene in the past and still will never have one...
In the past the online option was still active but all the good players are dedicated to injustice and don´t take MK
serious at all... or generel online gameplay... lol they didn´t even take my dedication to Noob and MK serious ...

So whats the point?
I mean, I still LOVE this game and my Noob,
but it dosent make any sense to put effort into the game anymore
(which is now dead) and still get no recognition for it like in the past.

Haze

Noob
Hitoshura

I have no choice...
In the past the online option was still active but all the good players are dedicated to injustice and don´t take MK
serious at all... or generel online gameplay... lol they didn´t even take my dedication to Noob and MK serious ...

So whats the point?
there still good players online bro not everybody likes igau

Wemfs

Hitoshura

I have no choice...

So whats the point?
Noob mains never get any credit at all when they win, ESPECIALLY online. I loved watching your Noob man, more so than any other character or player

Madzin

FEAR ME!
Haze

Yeah but the core/pro´s arent there anymore.
Its just how it is.
MK is now dead...
No one takes it serious anymore.

Wemfs

Yes... I know...
But thank you very much!
This is the thing I´ve always wanted to achieve!

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Well, I'm starting to mess with this game again. I established myself and found my style in my artwork. I've found myself. The only thing left is to refine my skills and play games, lol. NEC, here I come.