What's new

Special annoucement: Ultimate Kenshi

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I've spent a lot of quality time with the blind swordsman lately, and the number of things I've discovered is astounding. (My internet went out at the house for the past 9 days, so I've really had nothing else to do.) After many late nights of madly jotting down ideas in my notebook, I have so much to present that it will require it's own special video series. So today I'm announcing...

-- Ultimate Kenshi: A 3-Part Video Special --

Over the next 4 weeks, we'll dive into math and science madness. It's my honest opinion that people haven't even begun to see the true potential of this character. I'm not ready to say exactly what I'll be talking about (looking at all my notes, it's a bit hard to organize at the moment), but I can tell you that part one is called "The Meter Revolution", and it focuses on a whole new breed of combos. And it's already 100% finished and ready for uploading.

So get ready Kenshi players! You've seen what I did with Quan Chi in terms math research. Now Kenshi is getting the same treatment. You`re gonna have to really love the character to absorb all this stuff, but as always I`m making the videos in a style that will hopefully be enjoyed by the casual players too, as well as non-kenshi players. I'm very very very excited to share this stuff with you guys.

Part 1 drops this weekend!

- Mayo

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I've spent a lot of quality time with the blind swordsman lately, and the number of things I've discovered is astounding. (My internet went out at the house for the past 9 days, so I've really had nothing else to do.) After many late nights of madly jotting down ideas in my notebook, I have so much to present that it will require it's own special video series. So today I'm announcing...

-- Ultimate Kenshi: A 3-Part Video Special --

Over the next 4 weeks, we'll dive into math and science madness. It's my honest opinion that people haven't even begun to see the true potential of this character. I'm not ready to say exactly what I'll be talking about (looking at all my notes, it's a bit hard to organize at the moment), but I can tell you that part one is called "The Meter Revolution", and it focuses on a whole new breed of combos. And it's already 100% finished and ready for uploading.

So get ready Kenshi players! You've seen what I did with Quan Chi in terms math research. Now Kenshi is getting the same treatment. You`re gonna have to really love the character to absorb all this stuff, but as always I`m making the videos in a style that will hopefully be enjoyed by the casual players too, as well as non-kenshi players. I'm very very very excited to share this stuff with you guys.

Part 1 drops this weekend!

- Mayo
people wanna see tourney videos

curious to see what u have

Tolkeen

/wrists
I look forward to seeing this, especially since Teef is supposed to be doing a write up/video of things he has learned about Kenshi pretty soon also.

Pig Of The Hut

I may have tourny footage after mexico city this weekend. But mostly i gotta leave that stuff up to you and other kenshi players. this will be great to use in your own tournaments though.

I promise to use it while throwing open jars of mayo everywhere on my opponent

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I promise to use it while throwing open jars of mayo everywhere on my opponent
I love it! Honestly though, I`d just be really happy to see a US kenshi player incorporate some of this new tech. In my opinion, I think this stuff will become standard. However it`ll just take a little time to practice. And I really wanted to get footage of my tournament in Saltillo last month, but using a street fighter pad on an xbox with a laggy tv and power outages, everyone`s performance including my own was pretty lacking.

I`ll be in mexico city, 12 hours from here, all weekend going to 2 MK tournaments. I intend on recording lots of casuals and stuff. That way I`m hoping to display the stuff I`ve been working on.

Pig Of The Hut

I love it! Honestly though, I`d just be really happy to see a US kenshi player incorporate some of this new tech. In my opinion, I think this stuff will become standard. However it`ll just take a little time to practice. And I really wanted to get footage of my tournament in Saltillo last month, but using a street fighter pad on an xbox with a laggy tv and power outages, everyone`s performance including my own was pretty lacking.

I`ll be in mexico city, 12 hours from here, all weekend going to 2 MK tournaments. I intend on recording lots of casuals and stuff. That way I`m hoping to display the stuff I`ve been working on.
I predict MAYO will win

*Blue Kenshi