What's new

[Spec] How will Spawn Play Like?

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
I think maybe he is going to be a lot similar to scarecrow from injustice 2 combined with batman? but with more special moves, combos, etc

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
middle range character, sure is, he will use his cape and chains as part of his special moves.

Might-Taro 19

middle range character, sure is, he will use his cape and chains as part of his special moves.
Don't forget his Axe..idk if he will carry any special moves similar to ermac though. In the comics, what powers does he even have? I personally have read 0 comics about him since I hate reading lol..

xenogorgeous

Don't forget his Axe..idk if he will carry any special moves similar to ermac though. In the comics, what powers does he even have? I personally have read 0 comics about him since I hate reading lol..
he pretty much is just like Green Lantern: only limited by his own imagination level .... Spawn can manipulate energy and matter, teleportation, invisibility, can read minds, heal people, talk with animals, transmutation, regeneration, can create portals, drain energy from people and monsters, etc ;)

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
his cape transforms into axe btw...Im just as interested to see what gear he will have...maskless variation?!?!?

Might-Taro 19

he pretty much is just like Green Lantern: only limited by his own imagination level .... Spawn can manipulate energy and matter, teleportation, invisibility, can read minds, heal people, talk with animals, transmutation, regeneration, can create portals, drain energy from people and monsters, etc ;)
his cape transforms into axe btw...Im just as interested to see what gear he will have...maskless variation?!?!?
Xenogorgeous/Rpgz: That sounds pretty dope, enough for me to give him a chance tbh. His physical appearance interests me cause he has that gothic/ermac type of look on him. I hope his voice isn't cringy or unsatisfying. He should sound half batman or half ermac. His cape turning into an axe? Now that's creative, maybe we will be able to not only transform but use it as melee damage the opponent. Lastly, if you haven't played Soul Calibur 2 on any console, his maskless costume looks pretty cool. His face reminds me of ermac/shao kahn mixed together kind of..

xenogorgeous

yeah , man, Spawn is dope, high requested character that finally we will have it, and in the best MK game ever ! Cannot wait to see his gameplay trailer, he is the more interesting of all leaked DLC characters so far (Ash being the second one) , NRS can do so well with him, due the amount of crazy stuff Spawn can do it with his powers .... he can rivalry with Raiden, Shao Kahn and Shang Tsung , perhaps being even more powerful than them ! :)

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I’m always curious to experience an NRS version of a guest character, but tbh, Spawn does nothing for me. I’d prefer NRS doing guest characters from other established FGs.