What's new

Spawn Skin Pack With TWO Jacqui Skins Leaked

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
NRS wants people to like Jacqui so bad lol
To the point that they built her to be hands and knees better than everyone else even before getting to her builds.

It's okay. When the major titles of the year like Doom and FF7 drop, and the playerbase outside of the diehards dries up like the Great Salt Lake, at least Bit and all the QA people will be able to pay themselves on the back and say they did as great a job on her as they could.

And I JUST got done saying I was going to try and take it easy about it, and this happens. Try to take a step forward, get knocked two steps back by this stupidity.

Gamer68

Fujin!
I like Jacqui but even I can admit this is ridiculous, lol.

Thought Erron Black would get the Hellspawn skin because in the comics Gunslinger Spawn exists (not sure what he's called exactly). Pretty sure, anyway.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Hellspawn Jacqui isn't even the worst one here. The other 3 are quite possibly some of the most visually unappealing cosmetics I've ever seen. I guess Kotal's is a Conan reference? I don't even know with NRS anymore, man...
I think the Spawn Jacqui is the only good skin lmao
Even though I think it would make more sense with Cassie, the green energy and all. But I get she’s had a lot of DLC skins.

Art Lean

Noob
Well I'm going to go against the grain here, I really like the new human skin, she looks so much better with the long hair like on the BOLO skin which is the one I use, hate the Cosby Show braids that she's defaulted with in this game. I guess I just like that it's a very simple skin and I'm not a fan of ones that are obvious "cosplay" for the characters.

Not keen on the Spawn one but now that I'll have a quality decent second skin for Jacqui I'm delighted! I literally struggled to find any secondary skins I liked for her.

So it's movie matinee theme, so guess we have Conan, Indiana Jones and I'm assuming she's meant to be Ellen Ripley?

Last edited:

Gamer68

Fujin!
I guess I’m the only one who thinks it looks awesome. Also, pretty piss poor when you can’t even say, “the skin looks bad”, you have to say, “well I don’t like who they gave the skin to.”
I think the skins look fine but I think it's weird how they give certain characters multiple Kombat Pack skins, but other characters don't really get anything. Like Skarlet has the Russian and Klassic skins, but both were Time Krystal shop skins. Or how Kabal, Liu Kang, and Jade's Halloween skins were seprate from the Kombat Pack for some reason. Instead of giving every character a costume in the Kombat Pack, they give characters like Cassie, Geras, and Jacqui multiple skins then push skins for other characters as shop or holiday exclusives.

Also, I don't see how this pack has anything to do with Spawn. I thought we would get more Spawn-inspired skins instead of the one Hellspawn skin. Instead we have Conan, Ripley, and Indiana Jones skins. They still look cool to me, but again I just don't see what they have to do with Spawn.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
The human skin for her looks really good. But of all the characters to get a Spawn skin it shouldn't have been Jacqui. Scorpion had a crossover comic with Spawn and is an actual Hellspawn himself. How the fuck did he not get it

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I like the Matinee skins. And I think the Jacqui Spawn skin looks cool, and I like Jacqui as a character.

But the spawn skin isn't...unique? Like, it looks exactly like the Spawn images we've seen thus far. Nothing different besides a female frame. I would've preferred a more unique looking skin for her tbh. I would've preferred nobody get a Spawn skin if it was just going to be a copy/paste tbh.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I guess I’m the only one who thinks it looks awesome. Also, pretty piss poor when you can’t even say, “the skin looks bad”, you have to say, “well I don’t like who they gave the skin to.”
But it doesn't make any sense. Does it look good? Of course. It's a Spawn skin. Would I use it if I ever picked up Jacqui? Hell yes, probably exclusively. But out of everyone who could've gotten it that would have made sense because they're more than just a generic human - Scorpion, Kollector, Noob, Skarlet, Baraka, Sindel or Shao Kahn if they'd been willing to put it on a DLC - they give it to Jacqui, who already has the rep of being the character no one asked for who is pushed incessantly. I could be a Jacqui main, and I still wouldn't understand how she drew the straw on this one.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
The human skin for her looks really good. But of all the characters to get a Spawn skin it shouldn't have been Jacqui. Scorpion had a crossover comic with Spawn and is an actual Hellspawn himself. How the fuck did he not get it
If he did it's not canon, when did this happen? If only fanfiction was canon. That would be cool

Last edited: