What's new

Spawn Kombos!

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
For the invisible corner combo I keep reappearing so I can't get the KB to come out. WTH am I doing wrong lol.
He will reappear during the throw, and then become invisible again.

Does anyone know any good anti-breakway kombos? I can never seem to get bf3 to connect in time to catch breakway. Like, when I hit with b12, is there a way to connect bf3?

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Found a mega gimmick in that the command grab will tick after F23 on hit, it also does so on block but no one will ever get hit by that. Maybe you can catch someone with the on hit tick while you are invisible though.

For the invisible corner combo I keep reappearing so I can't get the KB to come out. WTH am I doing wrong lol.
I actually didn't notice in practice yesterday but it's actually really tight because you have to delay the F2 to meaty them and you have to land it early enough that you are still invisible. I think it's usable though, concerned that it might be too tight on females. Might just be worth it to go for something else or maybe there's another string that will take less time.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
He will reappear during the throw, and then become invisible again.

Does anyone know any good anti-breakway kombos? I can never seem to get bf3 to connect in time to catch breakway. Like, when I hit with b12, is there a way to connect bf3?
Literally B12, BF3 Amp. Tested it on Cassie, it should work on everyone. It's tight but people probably won't break on the first frame anyway.

Basically you're waiting a smidge too long on oki so the invis falls off right before the 2nd command grab. Just gotta tighten that up and it works.