What's new

Spawn General Discussion Thread

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
I really hope he uses his chains and magic more and not more guns, lol. It would be such a waste. I'm a Scorpion main and I also played alot of Ghost Rider/Venom in MvCI. I guess you could say I definitely have a type, lol.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
I really hope he uses his chains and magic more and not more guns, lol. It would be such a waste. I'm a Scorpion main and I also played alot of Ghost Rider/Venom in MvCI. I guess you could say I definitely have a type, lol.
There should be chain grapple move. Its really obvious to have.

ErmacMKX

Noob
Usually I would be hyped for the release trailer but knowing that most the cool stuff will not be in his tournament variations ruins it. Still cannot wait, loved spawn since the HBO mini series.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
Usually I would be hyped for the release trailer but knowing that most the cool stuff will not be in his tournament variations ruins it. Still cannot wait, loved spawn since the HBO mini series.
See what moves he’s get but yea I feel ya

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
Depending on his moveset and animations this may be the first fighting game where one of my top 3 mains is a guest character unless they fix Johnny and give him usable KBs then Spawn will be at least top 5, lol

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
Depending on his moveset and animations this may be the first fighting game where one of my top 3 mains is a guest character unless they fix Johnny and give him usable KBs then Spawn will be at least top 5, lol
You don’t like that fb speical cancel KB?

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
People have been asking for Spawn in an NRS game for a decade. If there was ever a character they needed to get perfect, it's him. I hope they needed every minute of development for this dude. Because expectations are huge
He’s got a Sword, I hope he has it only for one variation, cause it looks shitty and useless

It just occurred to me that Spawn's "breakaway breaker" is merely an Armor Break tag on his mace special, meaning it probably also ignores Fatal Blow armor.