What's new

Spawn Gameplay Reveal Konfirmed to be March 8th at Final Kombat!

Official NRS social media put out the trailer for Final Kombat, revealing that the Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpions Revenge red band trailer, and the Spawn gameplay reveal trailer will both be showcased at the event! Creator of Spawn, Todd McFarlane as well as Spawns VA Keith David will be in attendance. NRS also added "And More", so there could be some other MK related surprises March 8th!

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

I don't think KP2 is going to be announced at March. Way too early.

Wouldn't surprise me if they announce it at EVO. I'd personally like it announced around May, but I think it will be EVO finals.

Teleport for a nice alt for baraka bad mu's be nice :D
Or at least 7-3 jade :cool:

Don't really care for spawn but interested to see what NRS make of him

Gameplay reveal 1 week before release. Nothing different from the others. I hope “and more” means KP2 trailer.
I highly doubt there will be a season two for characters in MK11. Evo is just a marketing opportunity for games. Its a cost benefit analysis. If WB didn't want to pay they money to have their game at evo it is likely bc there is nothing left to market and they are moving on to the next game.

I hope Keith is signing autographs.
since he will be there i dont see why he wouldnt. dont forget to bring your spawn series tapes :p

i hope to see at least a glimpse of what season two will bring us. movie trailer for the real action movie would be nice too.

Got my ticket. This event is going to be hype. It is a little under an hour drive for me, gotta show my support. Cary Tagawa is scheduled to show. Hopefully he and Keith David actually go.

I highly doubt there will be a season two for characters in MK11. Evo is just a marketing opportunity for games. Its a cost benefit analysis. If WB didn't want to pay they money to have their game at evo it is likely bc there is nothing left to market and they are moving on to the next game.
You are really really overestimating EVO's relevance is terms of business and sales.

They don't need EVO for marketing, they can do it a million other ways.

I mean, we’ve known about KP2 the day 9 characters were found in the Switch files and not just 6 lol.
My question is whether there will be more than just those 3 characters for KP2. I hope beyond hope those 3 just happened to be the only KP2 characters far enough along in development to have files in the game that early on, and we end up with another 6-character KP.