What's new

Spawn bio & detailed figure revealed

Comments

Well, in the most recent adventures of Spawn he's using a sword given to him by God. It's a different sword than this, but I can understand them wanting to give him something.

That said, in no way does this make me think he won't also have attacks using his chains, cape, magic, and guns; it's a bonus.

Saw this already from the leaks few weeks back on one of the comic sites I go to via early figure leaks, then they removed the image lol guess it was indeed true. Looks alright, I mean I am more of a 90's Spawn fan look wise which I'm sure they'll have. Not a huge fan of the big arm and chin guard pieces but he looks badass none the less. He will be OP S tier. :D Dude's going to have so many tools, wonder if he'll have a teleport.

who cares... we all know Spawn is a wimp, mega looser, who whines constantly like a melodramatic teenage girl...

Now... if Violator was joining MK, complete with werewolf style transforming specials?
Well, THAT would be something to get excited about!!

We all know who the real star of the Spawn Comics is.​

who cares... we all know Spawn is a wimp, mega looser, who whines constantly like a melodramatic teenage girl...

Now... if Violator was joining MK, complete with werewolf style transforming specials?
Well, THAT would be something to get excited about!!

We all know who the real star of the Spawn Comics is.​
Violator haha one of my favorite things in the movie. I know some hate it but I kind of enjoyed it or parts of it at least.

Saw this already from the leaks few weeks back on one of the comic sites I go to via early figure leaks, then they removed the image lol guess it was indeed true. Looks alright, I mean I am more of a 90's Spawn fan look wise which I'm sure they'll have. Not a huge fan of the big arm and chin guard pieces but he looks badass none the less. He will be OP S tier. :D Dude's going to have so many tools, wonder if he'll have a teleport.
It's MK, everyone and their grandma has a teleport.

I honestly lol'ed when in MK9's story mode Cyber Sub-Zero's pov said Smoke's special ability was teleportation. Granted he can teleport you with his smoke bombs but still.
Lol yeah that was funny. Notice all the cyber ninjas can teleport lol