What's new

Spanish phrases in Mortal Kombat 4

Mgo

Noob
I think it's "Quieto (which means stop or be still) coño" (expression that exists in spanish to ask someone to stop moving with the expletive to add urgency or agressiveness) rather than "Quiero coño" (I want pussy). "Quieto" also makes sense considering the context of that fatality and is also used on other gibberish phrases.

The "marrallo parta" I think it's a speed up version of "mal rayo te parta" (roughly translated to bad ray breaks you) another spanish expression that is used to wish bad things to another person.

Also the "batata" one is probably patata. Batata is yam and patata potato (when I was a kid I remember how disappointed I was when I tried "batatas" thinking it would taste like a "patata").

My favorite one was Quan Chi in Armageddon saying "a la carga!!" (charge!!) and it was an option on kustom charactet which of course I used on mine being spanish.

I agree with everything except for the first thing, when I put the audio in slow speed I cleary heard the "R" - not "T" of "Quiero" For me it was "Quiero coño" altough I dont really believe they would put that. I finally put "Carajo coño" in the last video cause of the popular consensus.