What's new

Spammer Help

They're annoying, everywhere, and have no skill. Does anyone have any tips on beating Nightwolf Shoulder Ram spammers? I run into one every now and then and it pisses me off. :/

-Matt-MK said:
They're annoying, everywhere, and have no skill. Does anyone have any tips on beating Nightwolf Shoulder Ram spammers? I run into one every now and then and it pisses me off. :/
Duck and uppercut or duck and counter after shoulder misses, I'm pretty sure it's a free count. I normally just uppercut.

Eh, it doesn't seem to work, i just came across another one 5 minutes ago. For now on when i see one i just turn my DS off, cause spammers are a waste of time and no challenge at all. -.-

LuxtoN

Noob
Duck without blocking (unless Stryker) but be careful they will soon get used to what you are doing and will probably auto-combo you.

-Matt-MK said:
Eh, it doesn't seem to work, i just came across another one 5 minutes ago. For now on when i see one i just turn my DS off, cause spammers are a waste of time and no challenge at all. -.-
yeah sorry I forgot to say duck WITHOUT blocking and the Nightwolf shoulder wiffs. Then just punish your opponent.

Tim Static

Adminerator
-Matt-MK said:
I'd rather play an annoying spammer than anybody who drops midmatch.

Learn to counter it and punish them for trying.

Ah, actually the sweeping worked fine, i came across a spammer named I SUK COCK, i used Reptiles sweep and he stopped spamming and i took it on from there. :)

Tim Static

Adminerator
-Matt-MK said:
Ah, actually the sweeping worked fine, i came across a spammer named I SUK COCK, i used Reptiles sweep and he stopped spamming and i took it on from there. :)
LOL...our new friend Matt played VONZILLA on the DS, harharhar, lol. :lol: :lol: :lol:

FILER

Noob
Ducking LK's leave the opportunity to be autocomboed...A proper sweep has less punishment associated with it.

Tim Static said:
-Matt-MK said:
LOL...our new friend Matt played VONZILLA on the DS, harharhar, lol. :lol: :lol: :lol:
lol why, who's Vonzilla?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Tim Static said:
-Matt-MK said:
Of all the names in the world to pick...why would anyone choose "I SUK COCK" ? :shock:

:lol: