Soul Arena - Matchmaking Thread

Discussion in 'Soul Calibur' started by Ragnarök Tyr, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Ragnarök Tyr

Ragnarök Tyr Premium Supporter
    Premium Supporter

PSN:
    CxRagnarok
    Since the Soul Burns is filled with discussion regarding Soul Calibur VI whether it's debate, revealing character creations or talking about mechanics. I figured it would be simpler to try and arrange/exchange matches/sets/ID swaps in a different thread.

So, I'd say the best way to go about it is to give your medium of choice for gaming, ID and what character(s) you use.
    ===================

PSN - CxRagnarok

Taki currently but will likely be subbing Raphael & 2B.

Should also be on stream "Ragnarok FGC" though I won't have that copy of the game until the end of the week.

Best times to play me are between 8-10 pm est on any day aside from Mon/Wed. Though I'm generally always available to answer questions on either Twitter or Discord.

II Tundra II likes this.
  2. Dope!

Xbone: Chuck3Taylor

Kilik main. Very new to the series but learning everyday and always down for games.

Available certain weeknights and weekends.

3. Baconlord

Baconlord HOLD THESE BEAMS SON

Psn: bacon-lord1

Sophitia is best girl

4. scarsunseen

scarsunseen Safeties disabled. Mod mode engaged.

PSN: ScarsUnseen
    I play Nightmare
    I'm a legacy player, but never at a really top level. I hope to change that.

Ragnarök Tyr likes this.
  5. JBeezYBabY

JBeezYBabY Mr. Righteous

:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE

Welp

PSN - JBeezYBabY1

Character - Yoshimitsu extraordinaire in training but currently giving Geralt a try.

6. scarsunseen

scarsunseen Safeties disabled. Mod mode engaged.

Yoshi is so annoying lol. Plus on everything, tracking super, bahhhh. Oh well, at least I have parries and through whatever i want.

7. JBeezYBabY

JBeezYBabY Mr. Righteous

I faced literally 3 Nightmares in a row a ranked and i never wanted to headbutt a wall so hard ever in life until last night. Call me E.Honda.