What's new

Sooooo Noobs leaked photo shows

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
These numbers could just be placeholder, particularly the numbers on the gear.

That said, I do expect there to be a hefty amount of unlockable gear pieces for each character.

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
31 mask
50 shadows
50 something else, cant read it

2 fatalities
4 intros
4 outros
5 rounds poses
6 skins
10 brutalities!

Thats ALOT of shit to unlock!!
Most definitely! Assuming an average of just 100 unlocks per character, that's 2600 pieces of gear, intros, brutalities, etc.

I'm stoked. ^^

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice, I wonder if we'll be able to buy the costumes/shaders at least, I don't want my Noob looking like anyone elses.

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
I'm NOT gonna be hyped for that, they probably end with just 10 each. This was just a test thing.

First see, then be hyped. This seems to good to be true anywayz.
Granted, those numbers could easily change. But even if they did, and dropped down to like 15 per gear category, my hype would drop only 0.05%. :D

You're right, though. It's best to temper expectations. I may be jumping the gun with my enthusiasm...but damn it, it's just so hard to not be hyped right now :)

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I know, I know! But I was hyped for that Rain/Kotal picture in the menu... Look where that got me...

BUT more I'm hyped to see each character has 4 intro's AND outro's each! That is awesome! I LOVEEE the intro's and outro's in this game, so cool! And they give so much soul to a character. Even Sonya's intros are not dull like before.

I can't wait what Noob Saibot's, D'vorah, Kotal, Cetrion (hopefully she grows from a flower), Kollector and many others will have! This is one of my most hyped things, intro's, outros and conversations between some characters.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I'm NOT gonna be hyped for that, they probably end with just 10 each. This was just a test thing.

First see, then be hyped. This seems to good to be true anywayz.
No I expect t to be like 30-50 like the screenshots show, but a lot of the gear will be the similar pieces with remixed aspects.

Like the ravager mask with no tusks, or the sharp tongue helmet without the horns in the front.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
That "something else" are sickles, the weapons Noob Saibot will be using. I expect him to have two small ones, where I was personally hoping for one big ass scythe, like the Grim Reaper.

I'm looking forward to Noob Saibot so much. They can't give him his own Kombat Kast soon enough.

Edit: On this screenshot you can clearly see that his weapons are "sickles". Masks, sickles and shadows.

Last edited:
I am most hype about his shadow being customizable!! We can get all sorts of stuff, like Smoke as a throwback to Noob/Smoke (both human and cyborg), or an ice klone))), And who knows what else. 16 bit did say during Jade’s KK that she has glaives that look like Kitana’s fans as a throwback to her MK2 days) so a lot of things can be done for noob’ s shadow

Cassie Cyrus

Kitanas fans, Mileenas sais, Noobs shadow, kanos eye-thingy, johnnys glasses, jades staff, dvorahs bugs, frost hairs, lol I’m gonna play this game just for the customization fun, and not for the fighting!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I'm expecting it to be close to what it was like in IJ2, like the rarest gear pieces will be unique, the others will be variations of a base piece.

Cassie Cyrus

Sindel has a serious hair-issue which the team probably can’t handle yet.. Look at most characters, they don’t have long hair anymore...

Ceroder

Noob
I didnt care about Noob before, because he was the character I hated the most in MK9 but now I'm excited because of his "scythe", I wonder how he will use them...

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I'm just glad that this means no more inventory management. You can collect and have every piece of gear without having to delete them for others.

If every character in Injustice 2 only had about 20 UNIQUE pieces for every body part (which would end up being 100 pieces per character) and it was less of an RNG grind then I think it would've been more of a success. This is definitely a step in the right direction.

At first, I was a little disappointed that there were skins and only 3 customizable pieces, but it looks like everyone's head is customizable whether it be a mask, helmet, hair, etc.

Imagine being able to customize Mileena's teeth so you can have different variations of the mask/hair/teeth. (I know some people prefer Mileena with the Baraka style mouth)

I'm so ready to see what some of these characters have in store!