What's new

Sony's Taking Requests for PS2 Games on the PS4 Using #PS2PS4 on Twitter

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Give me that fucking Fate/thefuckever 4d fighting game. I'll mop every single one of you. Lancer and Gilgamesh frame traps all day. Don't make me use Saber or Rider. Aww naw. Death on hit.

Edit: Fate/UnlimitedCodes I believe.

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
PS2 has too too many classic games imo. Id really like resident evil 4 and a DBZ game. PS2 might have more classics on it than any system. I really liked ultimate spider-man as well.

TKB

Noob
Man, the Wolfpack used to run the East 8 server. Wars with OZ. alliances with Fallen Angels. I would love some SOCOM 2.
SOCOM 2 was hands down one of the best online tactical shooters ever made. If they brought it back with online I would be insanely hype.

Only online shooter I played more than SOCOM 2 was MGS4(MGO2).

ErMac333

Noob
I don't have a twitter can someone request Final Fantasy XII for me please? :D
Well an HD remake has been (explicitly) hinted at so I wouldn't count on it. Actually it's hard to bet on any retrocompatibility from FFs, since Square re-releases the titles like crazy.

Nulak

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nulak
30$ for games i already own, no thx sony go fuck yourself. They should just have include a retro-comp for free and let their customers play with their ps2 disk. Or if they really wanted more money, just allow people to buy ps2 games on store BUT also let the ps4 read ps2 games (disk).

Now if NRS want to do a shaolin monk "HD" with co-op support im all for it. But if its just a ps2 port = nope. I'll just play it on my ps2.

TKB

Noob
Indeed. I'm getting hype just thinking about vigilance and blood lake.
You remember the insane glitches though? Lol I remember there was a way to get like three different guns online that were only available in the single player campaign and they were broken as fuck. I also remember people spamming glow sticks everywhere.

XxTheGoblinX

Le_Supreme_
Think about it, if we get Armageddon back you get every character in the original Mk universe, A great Konquest mode, and probably online. This will help satisfy everyone who didnt get there characters in Mkx. Including me

SO MANY GAMES I WOULD LOVE TO SEE. MK SHAOLIN MONKS TIME SPILTTER BULLY ONE MY FAVORITE, KINGDOM HEARTS SHADOW MAN , TRUE CRIMES STREET OF NY AND DEF JAM FIGHT FOR NY KILLER 7..

Think about it, if we get Armageddon back you get every character in the original Mk universe, A great Konquest mode, and probably online. This will help satisfy everyone who didnt get there characters in Mkx. Including me
Uh, no. MKA's gameplay was fucking trash, and Konquest was vastly inferior to Deception's. This will not satisfy most people lol

E

Eldriken

Well an HD remake has been (explicitly) hinted at so I wouldn't count on it. Actually it's hard to bet on any retrocompatibility from FFs, since Square re-releases the titles like crazy.
I'd take a remake over it getting made via emulation to be honest. Hell, I'll take it either way. I don't care. I've been longing to play FF12 for quite a long time now. It took me 250 hours to 100% that game and I'd do it again.

If the remake/emulation ever happens, you can bet your ass there will be a trophy for taking down Yiazmat. That will probably stop a lot of people from getting a platinum (if it has one, which it likely will).