What's new

Question - Sonya Blade Sonya's Speed?

Dedlock

Noob
I've been playing Sonya almost exclusively from the start and I had noted how much quicker she felt to some of the male characters in movement, running and jumping.

Didn't pay much heed but recently with the premiere of Mileena's new tower, I was shocked at how sluggish Mileena played.

Are there any stats with regards to how quick some characters are?, I'd rate Sonya as one of the fastest characters in the game.

is her run the fastest? it feels like i can run from full screen in a moment i have no problem being far because i can change that in a second

Dedlock

Noob
is her run the fastest? it feels like i can run from full screen in a moment i have no problem being far because i can change that in a second
its speed sometimes throws me off and I run directly into an attack, but her speed in general really helps with placement and jumping and dive kicking.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
shes fast af and Jacqui walks back faster than most other characters BACKDASHES lol

I think the philosophy behind kung laos bad walkspeed and bad backdash is because he has mobility in the air. His divekick has a lot of recovery though, but then I see sonyas divekick...