What's new

Sonya Blade's Fatalities, Mercy and Brutalities. spoilers

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Yes we've tried it after a mercy, it just doesn't work no matter what.
Huh, that's weird. I feel like they didn't write all the requirements. You must have to hold the face button or a directional button or something.

Whippoorwill

In my hater era
I do not remember if it was from the krypt or her personal towers. You do know you can buy and summon them right? You get brutalities, taunts, victories, augments etc. And only hers

Whippoorwill

In my hater era
how do u summon them
In towers of time, go to the top left platform. There go over Sonya and hold to buy her tower, then hold to summon it. You advance in stages of increasingly grindy requirements but it's the best source of exclusive content. I'm currently at stage 4 working on my 125 fatal blows.

Reactions: Leo

Dedlock

Noob
I'm going to try some other things maybe , you need hit the opponents with a specific amount of energy rings during the match and or perhaps the krushing blow.

Enriq

Noob
Apparently the kisses brutality is bugged and you have to make the last energy rings with BF3 (X on PS4), it said so in the video comments

Whippoorwill

In my hater era
Apparently the kisses brutality is bugged and you have to make the last energy rings with BF3 (X on PS4), it said so in the video comments
I understood pressing back forward X during the animation for the rings. But I can't check until I'm back from work.

I understood pressing back forward X during the animation for the rings. But I can't check until I'm back from work.
I tried that and it doesn't work. I dont understand why we would have to push back forward X when the move is back forward square. Not to mention the fact that you have an extremely short amount of time to push those buttons.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I tried it about 600 times earlier today and it didn't work. However, the game just updated and I tried it again and it worked 2 out of 3 times. You have to be super quick with the input which kinda puts me off. Hopefully they'll update it down the line.