What's new

Sonya Blade's Fatalities, Mercy and Brutalities. spoilers

Dedlock

Noob
OK Sonya comes with

the klassic is a generic uppercut brutality that all characters have, basically you have to not block in the final round and use the uppercut as the final hit, whilst holding D+Triangle)

Up up and away is very well animated and Sonya uses her garrot wire to strangle and decapitate her opponent. The wire glows pink and the opponent shrieks. Its performed after finishing the opponent with air control amplified holding down .

next is her garrot throw brutality, this is another decapitation and resembles her fatality in Mk9.
Player should have more than 50% health whilst performing front throw holding forward . Fyi I don't think the brutality requirement listed in the game is accurate.

Bullseye brutality. The drone keeps shooting the opponent's corpse.

Busted brutality is one of may faves Sonya smashes their head in by her amplified leg breaker. Its combo friendly and stylish.

Kisses brutality: is unlocked from the krypt and Sonya performs her mk1 kiss of death it's animated better than the mkx klassic fatality.

Sonya has to do a "mercy"

the animation for her mercy is really cool she blow's a kiss with the purple smoke

after the mercy is performed you have to kill the opponent with energy rings from "far away". it hasnt wokred so far for me but I'm assuming it'll be a variation of her MK3 kiss fatality where a purple orb blows the opponent up.

Last edited:
Hi, i also got the hhird brutality, kisses. I can't get it done either and wondering if its bugged. I tried every distance over and over again ofcourse always after the mercy but nothing. Don't think its variation based since she has the move in all variations. Maby it is bugged? I also got the throw brutality and it often doesn't work either. It does a ton of times and then some times it just won't.

Dedlock

Noob
Yep I'm in the same boat, throw brutality doesn't work always its temperamental, but most likely buggy.

Kisses has not worked and I've tried everything more than 20 times. I believe a patch might be incoming.

Leo

Noob
I can't wait to see the Brutality you guys are talking about. It's probably delicious. She also has one off her anti-air where she slams the opponent down and proceeds to slowly choke them to death with the wire, it's pretty incredible. I have no idea what the requirements are, though, it was a video from a friend.

Dedlock

Noob
I can't wait to see the Brutality you guys are talking about. It's probably delicious. She also has one off her anti-air where she slams the opponent down and proceeds to slowly choke them to death with the wire, it's pretty incredible. I have no idea what the requirements are, though, it was a video from a friend.
Is that triggered by her equipped airthrow or is it from air control.

Alright i dont know wth is going on, i got 5 brutalities for sonya and 2 kisses and bullseye dont seem to work at all. Ger throw brutality only comes out now and then. Are all her brutalities bugged af?

Dedlock

Noob
Alright i dont know wth is going on, i got 5 brutalities for sonya and 2 kisses and bullseye dont seem to work at all. Ger throw brutality only comes out now and then. Are all her brutalities bugged af?
Something is definitely off either the instructions are wrong or they're bugged.

I also have not been able to perform any of them.

I mean i wouldnt mind saying im just shit or bad lol but i ttied all of them over a 50 times in 2player vs mode and nothing works, even gave a friend trying them and he doesnt get them either its so annoying

Dedlock

Noob
I mean i wouldnt mind saying im just shit or bad lol but i ttied all of them over a 50 times in 2player vs mode and nothing works, even gave a friend trying them and he doesnt get them either its so annoying
The same did them in 2p mode and it has not worked. They'll patch it soon I hope.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Seems like some of them don't work because the server is on the fritz. If you lose connection during a match it's not going to know what you have unlocked or what you did the round before, that's my theory at least.

Temptress

Edenian Empress
Yeah, I bought her “Busted” brutality in the store with time crystals and her Kisses brutality from the krypt and neither work at all, while the throw brutality works very rarely. I don’t use Twitter, so can someone inform whoever addresses these kind of issues so we can hope for a fix? They won’t fix the issue if they aren’t aware of it. @16 Bit

Last edited:
Yeah, I bought her “Busted” brutality in the store with time crystals and her Kisses brutality from the krypt and neither work at all, while the throw brutality works very rarely. I don’t use Twitter, so can someone inform whoever addresses these kind of issues so we can hope for a fix? They won’t fix the issue if they aren’t aware of it. @16 Bit
Her brutality busted works, u need to hold up while doing it. I twittered ed boon an neatherreal about the brutalities

Dedlock

Noob
Ok the air control brutality is sick,

It's called up up and away

It activates after finishing you opponent with an amplified air control and hold the down button.

Sonya shoves their head on the floor and proceeds to garrot wire strangle them on the floor till their head pops off.

Dedlock

Noob
For those wanting to do her second fatality,

Its close to sweep range

B, F, D ,X(3)

Last edited:
Can someone please explain Busted to me? I've tried it about 30 times. I've held up. I've tapped up. Nothing works. I'm convinced it's glitched.

Can someone please explain Busted to me? I've tried it about 30 times. I've held up. I've tapped up. Nothing works. I'm convinced it's glitched.
Same, I tried it about 10 times. the requirement is definitely not correct, there's a few i've encountered that are that way too. Raiden's back throw one doesn't work either.

Same, I tried it about 10 times. the requirement is definitely not correct, there's a few i've encountered that are that way too. Raiden's back throw one doesn't work either.
Ahh, okay. Thank you. I was thinking that. Hopefully NRS fixes all the brutalities with the next update.

Whippoorwill

In my hater era
Up up and away- is awesome and it works fine.

Popping heads- I'm sure you have to be above 50% health, which is not stated.

Granade jumper- works fine.

Busted and Kisses do not work. I've done them correctly and they never come up.

Those are the ones I have.

Eldagrin

Add me on PS4 if you want to play some games
Up up and away- is awesome and it works fine.

Popping heads- I'm sure you have to be above 50% health, which is not stated.

Granade jumper- works fine.

Busted and Kisses do not work. I've done them correctly and they never come up.

Those are the ones I have.
Busted definitely works for me, most of the time. She just blows their head up when she knees them on the AMP.

Dedlock

Noob
I second popping head brutality needing a specific health requirement. It works when I win comfortably with almost full health but it doesn't when I'm low.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Kisses states you have to do a mercy, so I'm guessing you have to do that in the third round? Anyone try that?