What's new

Breakthrough - Sonya Blade Sonya Blade Mortal Kombat X Halloween Costume Being Released

Dark

Noob
Rubies 2015 Halloween Catalogue lists Blade in the Mortal Kombat X section, with Scorpion and Sub-Zero in their respective in-game costumes; but she is blacked out
http://rubies.com/catalogs/2015rubieslicensedcatalog/

She's definitely in the game, for anyone who hasn't already been convinced by the Next Trailer. I doubt they'd base a costume off her just because she's in the comic.

Found this information on MKOnline by a user LeoBrZ81

Dark

Noob
I swear to God, if Kenshi doesn't make it because they put freaking Sonya in when we already have Cassie, then I think I'm gonna have to slice some torsos in his name.
Would you be alright with Takeda replacing Kenshi though? It's pretty much the same deal. Neither plays like their parent.

The Sonya wearing that outfit on the other page is super hot. However as much as I hope she is just featured heavily in the story mode, I doubt it. Like I have said before since Special Forces is considered a major faction for the internet battles there have got to be at least 3 more special forces characters to be announced, since we only know Cassie now.

So my guess is 3 out of these next 4 have to be playable. Johnny Cage, Sonya, Jax, and Jacquie.

Also I am trying to convince myself that Kitana and Sindel played completely different in MK9 so we should be fine with Cassie and Sonya in the same game. But isn't 2 military themed female families members just a little too similar. Especially since a decent amount of Cassie's moves already look somewhat inspired by Sonya?

As a Cassie hopeful, I am a little saddened today.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
I doubt that. That would be a waste of a slot!!!! Plus they said Sonya will be in the Campaign not as a playable character. She will be probably helping Cassie Cage out in the story and will be the head of the Special forces faction I believe?

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Would you be alright with Takeda replacing Kenshi though? It's pretty much the same deal. Neither plays like their parent.
If he replaces Kenshi, I'll be pissed. If they're both in I can deal with it.
I doubt that. That would be a waste of a slot!!!! Plus they said Sonya will be in the Campaign not as a playable character.
They never said that. Her popping up in the Factions trailer is already damn near confirmation that she'll be playable.

MCPeePants

Bout it
I'd be irritated if Sonya and Cassie were in... as well as if Takeda and Kenshi are in (assuming they both have the TK sword-fighter shit going on).

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
If she has the same Ex Cartwheel looks like I will be taking Sonya for another ride.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
If Sonya is really in then that is the biggest waste of a fucking spot -_-... Nothing against her but come on we got Cassie....Get Sonya tf up outta here....The whole point of the descendants is to introduce a new character to replace the former....She is a hybrid of Johnny and Sonya. What sense does it make to include Sonya now...