Chihayafuru
Guys so can anyone give me simplified inputs for the NE 6 grenade combo

I'm confused on when to hold
Is it (starter) df1 detonate and hold 1
NJP
Df release 1 and then what?
I start to get confused :/
Starter, throw first grenade
NJP (hit low to the ground on the way back)
Throw 2nd grenade as soon as u land
When the opponent is close to the ground, throw the third grenade and hold 1 (throwing will detonate grenade 2)
While holding 1, press 4 and release both 1/4 and press down down fast

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
This is probably known but you can combo off of a d2 against a grounded opponent in the corner.
I don't play demolition at all so this is probably not optimised, i just did the easiest combo I could lol :p

JerQ_Q

Noob

There is some combos / setups for demo. As former CO player i dont like to give turn for oppoment or go back to normal that much so i have been tryin to use ex reloads +frames as my advantage much as possible..

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Been using this in the corner:

Inputs:
B14 xx DF11, DF1, 4 xx DF1B, (Hold 1) 4 xx DD(Release 1), 12 xx DF11, 4 xx DF11, 4 DF11, 4 xx BF4 = 45%
Does 46% off b332.

Reactions: jmt

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
Can someone rank these two ways?
- Best to worst
-Easiest to hardest

Thanks in advanced!! :)

jmt

Noob
Trying to get her b332 47% mid screen 1 bar demo combo, but it's crazy hard. I can get the 2 grenade combo every time, but not the 3.

Anyone have a way of getting this?

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
What is the trick to connecting a combo into a negative edge reload? I see scar doing b3322 into grenade, grenade, f2 into reload, f2, grenade, 2134. I can do this but the first grenade doesn't connect when I try to slightly delay it to get a second grenade out.

jmt

Noob
What is the trick to connecting a combo into a negative edge reload? I see scar doing b3322 into grenade, grenade, f2 into reload, f2, grenade, 2134. I can do this but the first grenade doesn't connect when I try to slightly delay it to get a second grenade out.
There is no trick, just hold 1 on your last grenade and then do your next input(f2 in this example) and then release 1 and hit dd.

Ayase Chihaya

Chihayafuru
Highest variationless damage? I found 38% corner (posted most swag and difficutl way, there are easier ways to achieve 38%) and 31% midscreen: