What's new

Match Footage - Sonya Blade Sonya Blade Battle Footage Thread

Ayase Chihaya

Chihayafuru
I saw the three matches, I must commend you with regards to how you handled that Ermac, I absolutely hate that character to bits. the reload is Demoliton's biggest handicap, I mean those grenades are so precious you cant afford to waste them in normal play, you have to save them for that combo!

Great games.
Ty! For some reason I find ermac not to be that hard, and that opponent is like top 3 online eu ermacs ^^

Wow. This thread is pretty inactive. It'd be great to see more postings, especially with Covert Ops variation. I'm really trying to improve my game beyond block, d3, b13 or jump 1, dive kick, b13/b332... I can't quite find my "rhythm" with anything else though.

for further options F2 is nice for poking and F4 looks pretty and is hella safe and can be cancelled.
Dedlock, I really enjoy your posts a lot and have tried a lot of your tips and tricks. Most of them are quite effective. My terminology is pretty weak, but canceled means it can be stopped and added to part of a combo? I've tried several times and F4 (which is just the quick little double kick, right?) seems like it is either blocked or the person goes flying back. Do you have to run to the person to continue a combo? Is there possibly any online footage examples?Thanks in advance.

omg I was waiting too long. You have to be FAST to do it. I'm too slow, but starting to practice it. F4+MS seems pretty cool in practice. Might not work so well in an actual fight though. Thanks so much!

Reactions: jmt

jmt

Noob
omg I was waiting too long. You have to be FAST to do it. I'm too slow, but starting to practice it. F4+MS seems pretty cool in practice. Might not work so well in an actual fight though. Thanks so much!
No, it works in matches.

Choose demo Sonya and get rid of your grenades and then do f4 into reload and you will see how smooth it works.