What's new

Match-up Discussion SonicFox's Batgirl Matchup Chart (WITH DESCRIPTION!)

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
All Batgirl mains do excluding one is cry about how hard she has it in Injustice almost prop fishing for the difficulties they have to go through, having to maybe play footsies in a match-up.
Batgirls match-up chart should be comparable to Martian Manhunters and Aquamans as they all have their fair share of 8-2/7-3 winning match-ups. If anything Batgirl is worse then them because her vortex has been proven by SonicFox to consistently loop. The match-up numbers listed in this thread represent a timer of how long that character is able to fend her off or if that characters damage can go toe to toe with hers if they maybe guess right and this doesn't even take into account the fact that every second the fight goes on is a second that Batgirl could win the round in
Quote ANY Batgirl saying she has a hard time in general in Injustice. I dare you to quote one of us saying that. That is simply not true because we all know that she doesn't struggle in general. She has a meterless vortex for gods sake! Maybe she struggles a bit more than some characters in the neutral game but not overall. Batgirl's matchup chart is not all 7-3s except for 4 characters, even look at the OP.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I got to page 5 and stopped Reading. My Furry Brother why do you think She beats Shazam. I feel that its 5-5. I mean i read what you said. But im curious. Yes you did fuck me in the Casuals. I will not deny that. But i feel that Neutral game between the two is pretty even. Since my range on my Command Grab is Really good. As for Bolo I can technically teleport through them. But i understand that an issue to consider is you can hold it. Is the big reason for BG being in favor is because my Knockdown game doesnt work on you? I say this cause you have every WU option to stop me from getting you. DP, Cartweel, Smokebomb, Etc. Although Unsafe. My D1 only gets me a MB Torpedo. And my WU game does not matter at all. Unless you knock me down after doing 50%.

SonicFox5000

The Best.
I got to page 5 and stopped Reading. My Furry Brother why do you think She beats Shazam. I feel that its 5-5. I mean i read what you said. But im curious. Yes you did fuck me in the Casuals. I will not deny that. But i feel that Neutral game between the two is pretty even. Since my range on my Command Grab is Really good. As for Bolo I can technically teleport through them. But i understand that an issue to consider is you can hold it. Is the big reason for BG being in favor is because my Knockdown game doesnt work on you? I say this cause you have every WU option to stop me from getting you. DP, Cartweel, Smokebomb, Etc. Although Unsafe. My D1 only gets me a MB Torpedo. And my WU game does not matter at all. Unless you knock me down after doing 50%.
You are too negative in the neutral game. I can d1 you before you grab. Its a do able 6-4 for shazzy but its like your mixups dont work on bg lol

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
You are too negative in the neutral game. I can d1 you before you grab. Its a do able 6-4 for shazzy but its like your mixups dont work on bg lol
I feel the reach of the Command Grab is enough. And its pretty fast. I will not deny that im negative in the neutral. B2 Teleport is my only safe option in this MU. If memory serves you can punish B2 Torpedo. Im like 90% sure you can. Are you able to react to the Command grabs?

SonicFox5000

The Best.
I feel the reach of the Command Grab is enough. And its pretty fast. I will not deny that im negative in the neutral. B2 Teleport is my only safe option in this MU. If memory serves you can punish B2 Torpedo. Im like 90% sure you can. Are you able to react to the Command grabs?
yes BG can check you with her far reaching d1 if you try t command throw and it will crush you.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
no, meterless vortex is not important in this MU (well atleast, no more important than it is in any other one lol). There is a very specific range where BGs normals are ineffective vs Zatanna and EASILY whiff punished by stand 3. BG has one good "decently" long ranged normal option, and its her low starter (b13) i believe, besides that it's jump ins (which are not free) and lucky teles or bolas.

Bola has stupidly long start up, stupidly long recovery, the only thing is its like +100000 from full screen. BG has to dash cancel outta it. MB teleport behind, stand 3 will punish any dash option she chooses, given you react on time (which depends on the player).

Slow fireball MB shuts down random teleporting, if you follow the ball with dashes and mix dashing in w rings or trance, she cant teleport on you, and on the rare occasion she does and she its, she will go flying into the fireball and eat the damage (if she MB teles this is the same case and u will be cut free before she can start pressure)

At a certain range, cards can be used to read dashes and also punish odd jump-ins (mostly teleport bait, BG will jump and tele randomly to try and catch u, use cards to stop this, use it as a mid range AA), as for cross up j2, dash under and trip guard w 112 or dash under and MB tele away and start an "annoyance" game.

Everyone is concerned with this "vortex vs vortex" bullshit, fuck a damn vortex. if i get a life lead, im RUNNING, which is something that Zatanna is VERY good at (if not the best). As for stuffing cartwheel on wake up, she has a meaty stand 3 set up i will leave you to find on your own. its very simple and easily timed so u can do it online as well. also bro, dont say BG has "footsies" she has t-rex arms just as bad as zatanna.
I don't know how you can say meterless vortex isn't important, of course it is. One has meter to clash, the other doesn't.

Fireball lasts for like 3-4 seconds, not enough to make a difference really when you use a bar just so she can't randomly teleport.

At a certain range yes, but Zat gets like what, 8% for cards on hit and a knockdown into what? Where as if you mis-space it by not much she gets a jump-in combo.

She does jump at Zat all day, Zat can't reliably d2 here and Zat can't reliably back dash the mix-up because the low catches her. 1 dash and 1 jump and she's covered a good distance.

She has t-rex arms but the low has good range that is safe on block, her dash is far better than Zats and her jump is a bit better. Zat gets s3 which can't be hit confirmed, so you have to use a bar to make it safe and at a bit of range the kicks can be jumped or back dashed anyway. She just has it better than Zat, not be a lot, but enough that its 6-4.

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
its the trend to say he loses to everyone

HI I'm a fellow BG player and I was if anyone could help me with the flash mu. Im have trouble opening him because of the risk of his uppercut and dealing with his mixup pressure. (Sonic would be the most useful)