What's new

SonicFox new tier list

DeftMonk

Noob
I mean I don't play Raiden at all but if man is S tier...I don't wanna hear a damn thing about JC downplayers anymore. Leave poor M.D. alone lol. Also some of the other char's in S tier have some kinda lopsided matchups. Also NW falling pretty low here...if that russian guy had been rocking NW instead of shang...Sonic would prob throw NW up in S tier.

DeftMonk

Noob
But seriously tho. How is Sonya bottom 10? She’s still the EXACT same character as she was before. She just has to touch you one more time now. I don’t get it
Sonic had her in S tier then he was like oh damn i forgot I have been talkin about how good Raiden is...let me swap him out with someone real quick before I get called on that.

Zviko

Noob
I only don't get his NW and even more so, Sonya placement. She's way too good at all ranges to be so low. He maybe overreacted with Raiden and Sub a little bit too. But I don't know enough about Raijin to say and I can totally see how Sub can be down there if you can react to F2 which shouldn't be a problem for him. This is offline tier list, Sub is obviously very high online like he's said it himself. But I mostly agree with everything else.

DrFolmer

AKA Uncle Kano
can totally see how Sub can be down there if you can react to F2 which shouldn't be a problem for him
Sonic has not proven that they can react to the overhead (in tournament) and have had close sets with Buffalo's sub. It is unreactable in a real setting period. Sure it may theoretically be a thing, but in the fast paced offline environment with delayed offense, micro ducking, staggers and throws - you're gonna get hit by it. You dont get to make pixel comebacks on a character whose main offensive plan is 'reactable'.

Regardless, Sub has great spacing and whiff punishing, very solid anti air game and decent KB's. He is not bottom 2 imo, there's just no effin way

Last edited:

Zviko

Noob
I wouldn't put him bottom 2 either. Probably 1 tier higher, infront of Skarlet. Speaking of Skarlet, didn't Sonic make a full guide on her, talking about how broken she is. And now she's so low on his tier list even though nothing has changed about her since. :confused:

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
lol, again this shit ? wait a moment ..... Sindel is out about only a week and is already put on some tier position already ?

cannot take this serious, people, c'mon, move on !

lol , Raiden and Kollector above Jacqui and Sonya ? seriously ? Sonic is a great guy and wonderful player, but his tier lists attempt are always pure trollism to bring attention, and make fun of all MK Fight Community ..... is he always drunk when doing this stuff ? haha :p

He has an Everyone is S tier series on Youtube (which belongs to the Soap opera genre) and needs more views and attention. That might be the best explanation for this tier list :DOGE

Nope. He can't keep getting away with this. Scorpion and nightwolf aren't in the same tier. He's got the sonic agenda going on